Nearest place for an autograph book.

Started by seony141010, October 27, 2014, 10:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seony141010

Hiya
Getting a little excited now even though we don't go till Nov 30th.
We will be arriving by eurostar and will be going straight into the main park, where can I buy son an autograph book near to he main gate?

Thanks

Believe in the magic
Em xx

Gemma W

We arrive on the same day! There are shops as you go into the park but also the big shop in the entrance to Disney Village that you would sell all things like this!

cazspence

World of disney in the village and also very first shops as you go into the parks all sell them.

RockNRoller

The World of Disney store at the entrance to Disney Village will have them but that's a big shop in which to find them, as is The Emporium. Best idea is as soon as you go through the turnstiles look to your left or right and there are 2 small shops which normally have them on the counter area.
If you want them even quicker have a look at the Disney Store on line in the Disneyland Paris bit and you will find them in the stationary section, £7:00 + P&P. Probably works out more expensive buying it on line but it will save time in the park and how excited will your son be when you give it to him on the Eurostar.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

seony141010

Thanks everyone,  my son is so excited so I rather like the idea of getting one before I go. I've found mine so I will be taking that too.
Believe in the magic
Em xx

daddyof2

We found some nice "print yourself" ones online before we went. I'll try and find a link