1st & 2nd Nov - EXTRA STUDIOS MAGIC HOURS???

Started by Magic M, October 27, 2014, 08:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

I've just seen the planner on disneylandparis.co.uk and it states that on the 1st and 2nd there are Extra Magic Hours in Disney Studios but NOT in Disneyland Park?

Is this the case?  If so - WHOOP!  Beating the queues on Crush and Ratatouille!

Thanks!

MM

DLPWonders (Banned)

This is correct, the first two weeks of November the EMH are at the WDS because X-mas decs are going up in the main park.
Not sure which rides at the WDS are included at the EMH though.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

MrsPirate

We're there 9th-13 Nov and we have EMH in the studios too.

Really hoping Ratatouille is open but have a feeling it wont be. At least we can be one of the first in the queue when it does open.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Zee79

When we went Crush was included however even during EMH there still was a huge queue for it and then it broke down so we never got to ride on it  :( I would recommend you get there for the start of the EMH and rush to the ride if I was you haha just in case

pialykke

My thoughts exactly - straight to Ratatouille and Crush! We go 13th - 17th, but only have EMH in the Studios on the Friday, then it's back over to the main park for the rest of the days. So I will be putting on my running shoes on that morning, inhaling my breakfast, and getting to the gates ready to sprint..... ;)

I was thinking of queuing for Crush with our kids, my mum and sister whilst sending hubby (who has had an operation to his neck, and therefore wont be going on Crush) over to get fastpasses for Ratatouille for us all in the meantime..... Would you think that's a good idea? Will the fastpass be open during EMH?

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

escapist

We were there from 4-7th Nov and Ratatouille and Crush's Coaster were open in the EMH! No queues during this time except on Friday (presumably when most people arrive for the weekend?).

We went on Ratatouille about 8 times in those four days and only ever queued on the Friday. And those queues were only around 5 mins anyway - never outside the attraction. Good time of year to go!