Toy story toys :)

Started by Ajiira, October 03, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajiira

Just wondering can you still get the talking Woody and Jesse toys in DLP??

Mrsya

In May this year you could...  ::)

andrew@magicaldlp

I would bet my house that the answer is still YES.  8)
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

d4funky1

We were there in the first week of September and bought both Woody and Jessie.

Why Woody doesn't say "Reach For The Sky" however i'll never know.

Thanks

Esti

You can! And they look really good :)
I guess some shops in Main Street will probably have them, but in Frontierland you can find them for sure.

andrew@magicaldlp

They are in the Disney Store in Disney Village.
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

Ajiira

Thank you all, got a 4 year old who has just discovered the delights of Toy Story and just loves Woody and Jesse.  Felt mean when i had to say, 'thought you wanted a bike from Santa' when she started talking about wanting them....Little does she know about our booked trip to DLP in march, so much more fun having a Woody and Jesse who actually came from Disneyland  ;)

itslizi

Yes, yes you can.

As an adult I adore Toy Story and have a few of the gang. Woody and Jessie can be brought from Disneyland Paris, they're in the shops in Frontierland the shop you walk through after riding Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, a shop in Walt Disney Studios (it's the one on the left as you walk through the gates) and World of Disney in Disney Village, they were there last month when I visited and didn't move from the yet before when I brought Jessie.

It's not just Woody and Jessie that you can get at Disneyland, you can get Hamm and Rex both of which are a Disney Park exclusive, then there's an Alien, a box of Green Army Men, Buzz Lightyear and Mr Potato Head can be brought as well I think.

Let's just say, there's a good range and you will find Woody and Jessie but if you kid likes Toy Story be warned there's a lot that she make want when she sees the range that Disneyland sell.

Esti

Oh, and you can also get a Lotso that does smell like strawberry! It's very cute :)