Memento Mori - The Haunted Mansion gift shop

Started by msRavenswood, October 02, 2014, 09:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msRavenswood

Memento Mori, a shop dedicated exclusively to Haunted Mansion merchandise, opened its doors yesterday at WDW. Check out this article for all the details and pictures.

As a huge Phantom Manor fan myself I loved all the merchandise, especially the Haunted Portraits of your 'spirit'. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had this kind of shop at DLP, themed to Phantom Manor?

norhel

I like the shop. I could definitely see something like that in DLP.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

jimtrim

I like the it:) - the exterior's pretty cool, but not sure, these colours might need to be changed for DLP. There's certainly room around PM... does the queueline ever get full/ reach capacity and back up round all the extra turns back to the entrance gates any more at DLP....?
I always manage to walk straight through  ;D (but then I don't go in height of summer...? :))

..... especially like all the maquettes/ busts and more bespoke merchandise.... it's actually a shame they (HM/PM) have different names, otherwise DLP would have a lot more merchandise to sell  ;D(well, maybe not:)
I don't know.... do states parks and Europe/Asia parks stock any identical merchandise (meaning, do they source it from the same factories probably??)

... drawing by day, dreaming by night, Disney fan all the time!:)
http://www.jimtrim.co.uk/

msRavenswood

Quote from: jimtrim on October 02, 2014, 04:22:48 PM
I don't know.... do states parks and Europe/Asia parks stock any identical merchandise (meaning, do they source it from the same factories probably??)

Some of the Phantom Manor products which were released last year were identical to the Haunted Mansion ones.

While others were exclusive to Paris like these t-shirts

or the Goofy snowglobe

RockNRoller

I like it, a lot. My wallet thinks otherwise.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

moonloo

OH MY GAWWWWD!!!!! The black and white wallpaper with all the skelletons on it... That is identical to my cushion covers in my living room!!!! How funny!! |I bought mine off etsy a couple of years ago, and nothing to do with Disney!