V quick query about face values of Plus meal plan vouchers

Started by Emergency Kitten, November 13, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emergency Kitten

Sorry if this info is already out there and i've just failed to find it.

Booked a package next Feb which includes full board Plus - I wanted to upgrade to Premium to access Walts and Calif Grill but apparently not available to me under the terms of the offer. Which is unfortunate.

Anyway - I can see that we've received for free (cough) the equivalent of £378 worth of meal vouchers (per website prices) so not complaining too much.

However - what I can't seem to find out is

a) the face value of each voucher (lunch and dinner)
b) can I use that face value as part payment in, specifically, Walts and Calif Grill?
c) and the Pirates one - I don't like the look of the Plus set menu in blue lagoon, but do like the restaurant, so can I use it as face value there?

and finally d) where will we have breakfast (apparently is 'grab and go' in the park, although I plan on persuading the hotel to let me upgrade to hotel buffet when we get there - is 'on availability' apparently, so that should be fine)

Any help gratefully received, thanks

Qscout

Quote from: Emergency Kitten on November 13, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

a) the face value of each voucher (lunch and dinner)
b) can I use that face value as part payment in, specifically, Walts and Calif Grill?
c) and the Pirates one - I don't like the look of the Plus set menu in blue lagoon, but do like the restaurant, so can I use it as face value there?

and finally d) where will we have breakfast (apparently is 'grab and go' in the park, although I plan on persuading the hotel to let me upgrade to hotel buffet when we get there - is 'on availability' apparently, so that should be fine)

I cant vouch for the face value of the tickets, hopefully someone can, they can be used in part payment, we did this for our character breakfast. You just pay the cashier the difference.
The breakfast will depend on your package, if your package was free dining, then you are correct breakfast will be quick serve in the parks. You can get a full breakfast in the hotel, however, you may have to pay for this, again, someone else may be able to give a price, may be hotel dependent. I have heard from people that some have got this for free. It seems to be down to the hotel, how busy they are, and possible by who you get as a server.

Hope this helps.
Kyriad Apr 08
Hotel Cheyenne Dec 09
Hotel Santa Fe Apr 11
Pop Century WDW Apr 17
Hotel Cheyenne Sep 17
Newport Bay Apr 18
Hotel New York Dec 18
Coronado Springs WDW Apr 19
Newport Bay Dec 19
Newport Bay Sep 20 Covid  Cancelled
Newport Bay Dec 21 ???