Photo pass plus

Started by leese100, September 02, 2014, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Quote from: julesk on October 25, 2014, 08:01:12 AM
Thanks DisneyManiac thats a great help. I have registered now  :D

When you go on rides with photos, where do you scan your Photo Pass, is it before or after the ride? Sorry last question I promise  :-[

You scan the QR Code after going on the ride, at the area where the ride photos are displayed. Or you can remember the Photo's ID Number and approach a cashier to give the number to them and scan it into onto a card, the one on the lanyard or 2 mini cards.

julesk

Thank you so much DisneyManiac  :D

Aurora1

¨@julesk, sorry for not answering for so long! I had the photographer using a "normal photopass. Then at night I went to the hotel shop ( usually less or no people waiting for photos. Scan in the pass and transferring them on the photopass+. And with Wifi in the hotel I was able to check if it worked. Wich it did.
Maybe I got the "black sheep" the "one in a million" that didn`t work.

when I bought it, the salesclerk didn`t tell me that I had to download the app, she told me I didn`t need to do anything, just give it to the photographer.
And with no Wifi in the park, I couldn`t load it . So had to do it back at the hotel and with the help of a lovley CM at the SQL shop.

I still think it is worth it, I prbably would do it again. I`m prepared now!! :)

Gemma W

Quote from: Aurora1 on October 26, 2014, 10:01:46 AM
¨@julesk, sorry for not answering for so long! I had the photographer using a "normal photopass. Then at night I went to the hotel shop ( usually less or no people waiting for photos. Scan in the pass and transferring them on the photopass+. And with Wifi in the hotel I was able to check if it worked. Wich it did.
Maybe I got the "black sheep" the "one in a million" that didn`t work.

when I bought it, the salesclerk didn`t tell me that I had to download the app, she told me I didn`t need to do anything, just give it to the photographer.
And with no Wifi in the park, I couldn`t load it . So had to do it back at the hotel and with the help of a lovley CM at the SQL shop.

I still think it is worth it, I prbably would do it again. I`m prepared now!! :)

OoO Thanks so this info Aurora1! I was worried after reading the other night about pics not being included on some peoples fp+ so I might do that just get them to do it as normal and then add the photos later on! Thanks! xx

MrsPirate

Going next week and I really want to try this out. Who do I need to ring to add this to our booking before we go to get if for £33?

Many thanks,

Alison

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

MrsPirate

I called today to have this added to our booking and was told presales had been suspended, although I might be able to buy it in the park.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

julesk

Thank you so much Aurora1. We are sat in DLH now and so far photo pass is working. But having your idea as a back up is great. Only issue so far is getting hold of a pass. Hotel had run out and went on a long mission to find one. CM look blankly when you ask them about it!! 

DisneyManiac

Quote from: julesk on October 29, 2014, 04:48:16 PM
Thank you so much Aurora1. We are sat in DLH now and so far photo pass is working. But having your idea as a back up is great. Only issue so far is getting hold of a pass. Hotel had run out and went on a long mission to find one. CM look blankly when you ask them about it!!

Really? You staying in the DLH? The Cheyenne CMs knew about it and also the SL.

julesk

We love Cheyenne but have to admit we where soooo well treated by the DLH, would never stay anywhere else again. We just got home and can honestly say the Photo Pass worked perfectly, not a single lost photo inc rides. The only thing I would say though is, there isnt enough photograthers at the meet and greets. We meet Princess Tiana etc and there was no option to use the photo pass. Has made me excited to use the Pass in WDW next year, I have heard there are options to use the Pass everywhere. Highly recommend anyone worried about spending out on it to use it.  ;D

nathalie

Be carefull, apperently you can reserve this a long time before you actually go, and I would do it if you can.

We were there 3 days now for Halloween, wanted to get it SOLD OUT!
I was stuck with 13 photo-cards, which on the 3rd day someone in a shop said we could have all the pictures transferred onto the photo pass plus.
They have to be in stock to be able to do that obviously  -_-

The only way we could keep our pictures was to pay a ridiculous amount of money for 1 picture (or 3 for a certain amount), and I say "a ridiculous amount of money" if you compare the price of 3 pics, with the price of the photo pass plus ;)

Or, the other option was, they putted all our pictures onto 1 card, go online to a website, and if we wanna keep our pictures more then a week, pay 4,99 € for every single picture (so that later on, they could put it on a photo pass plus anyways).
But in the end we had about 70 pictures, so yeah ... try and reserve a pass on the website before you go, the CM told us if you do, you should get one (unless you reserve only like, 2-3 days in advance).

Ryanandlu

We're going in December.

Phoned last week to enquire about adding Photopass+ to our booking, and were told it can't be pre-ordered anymore and has to be bought at the resort :(

nathalie

Ugh ... well, the CM giving us the information about the pass, didn't quite seem to know what on earth he was talking about anyways  *sigh*

Maybe someone with a good source can confirm if it can be pre-ordered or not.

julesk

We where lucky enough to pre-book but the Hotels had run out. There is a shop in the park where all the staf are clued up and seem to have stock if no one else does. If you head stright to the park and go to Floras Boutique (as you enter, its before you walk down main street on the right hand side) Guessing thats the best chance. If you also Google the name, its shows you where its located.

nathalie

Quote from: julesk on November 02, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
We where lucky enough to pre-book but the Hotels had run out. There is a shop in the park where all the staf are clued up and seem to have stock if no one else does. If you head stright to the park and go to Floras Boutique (as you enter, its before you walk down main street on the right hand side) Guessing thats the best chance. If you also Google the name, its shows you where its located.

That's the shop I was talking about, completely sold out, don't know when they would come back in stock.
The CM in the DHL shop sended us to that shop.

cazspence

Wow, thank god I've pre booked for when we get there on the 17th. Looks like they have under estimated how popular it was going to be.