"Annette's Diner" vs "Planet Hollywood"

Started by itslizi, August 28, 2014, 04:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew@magicaldlp

I have been to planet Hollywood during every visit (Around 10 now) I feel it is more lively and a better range of food. Having eaten in Annette's for the first time in May (and loved it) I still feel I would pick PH over it. Annette's needs a refurb inside. It doesn't look as clean as it should be and lacked something I still cant put my finger on..
Massive Disneyland Paris fan and owner of Magical Disneyland Paris - www.magicaldlp.co.uk

Daddydan8

We go in a few weeks for our first time at DLP and I have just tried to reserve a table at Annette's Diner as its the Mrs' birthday when we arrive and she loves the whole theme idea there.
I was told that we cant reserve a table there, I though we could reserve anywhere, am I missing something or been miss-informed?

itslizi

I just walked in at Annette's, I don't know why you can't reserve but as it's in the Disney Village that may be the reason why they don't do reservations.

What time would you be looking at going, we watched the parade at the beginning of the route and made our way over and out the park before the parade reached the end of Main Street, so we walked straight in, another time there wasn't a big wait, but after Disney Dreams there were queues of people as we walked past, though we don't rush out after Disney Dreams as my boyfriend doesn't like crowds so the whole of Disney Village was full when we walked through then.

Daddydan8

I was looking to book around about 7ish as we cant check in until 3 so it'll give us time to fond our feet before dinner if you know what I mean.

I'll just have to wong it and hope for the best :-)

itslizi

I think you'll be ok at 7, the worst queues were definitely after Disney Dreams!

There may be a chance that you can go to your room a little early, we arrived on the Eurostar and got to the hotel around 2:15 and were allowed access to our rooms then as it was already ready.