Please help

Started by Antwire, September 06, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antwire

Hello,

Please can you help us, we're going on the 27th October for 5 days. We have half board dining plan free. We're travelling with a 2 year old.

Question 1) can we only eat breakfast in our hotel on the dining plan or could we book chef mickey?

Question 2) I've allready decided it will
Be buffets for our evening meal due to the 2yo. Will we need to reserve and what buffets are the best?

Thanks

polar vixen

In my opinion, Plaza Gardens, in the Disney parks and Restaurant des stars in the studios.  The studios buffet is well stocked, but can feel a bit more rushed due to the layout.  PLaza Gardens has a good mix of everything, so your 2 year old will have no problem finding something to suit their taste, or yours, but the ambience in there is also lovely.  If at all possible, pre-book your tables so your're not stood waiting with a hungry child.  Brilliant thing about buffets is that your food is ready instantly, but if you haven't pre-booked a table you could be stood waiting a while, especially during peak times - try to go for more traditional eating hours, tea around 5 etc. or another option....we had such a good breakfast we would skip or just a little snack for lunch, and then eat at about 4. 
If it is standard half board dining you would have to pay extra to eat at café mickey,
Which hotel are you staying at?  Some of the hotel buffets are very very nice and you can use your vouchers there too.

Antwire

Hi,

We're staying in the gf at SL. Really struggling as never been paris before, I know Florida inside out though lol.

polar vixen

In that case, have your tea there one night, the sl buffet is fantastic!

Antwire