Adult ordering off children's menu?

Started by xdisney, August 26, 2014, 05:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdisney

I was wondering if it's possible for an adult to order off the children's menu in the park/Disney village as I'm unable to eat larger meals due to stomach issues? I've emailed Disney a few days ago but haven't had a response yet but I was wondering if anyone here was able to do this when they went? :)

SUTHEL3

I'd also like to know this as my mum has stomach issues and some childrens menus would be better suited. I've emailed as well but heard nothing back. Can't imagine it would be a problem if you have a genuine reason.

norhel

No first hand experience, but I can't see any problems by doing so.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

msRavenswood

I read in an article about Bistrot Chez Remy that the writer wanted to have the children's menu but the waiter told them that it was not possible to do so. But, he also mentioned that the waiter seemed to be new so perhaps he wasn't experienced enough to know.

LotsoHugginBear

I guess it is only possible at the Counters. There knowone knows how many children are with you or if you only by meals for your children. But at table service restaurants it won't be possible - I listened to such discussions a several times while eating at one of these restaurants.

brenjo

I too would be interested in knowing if this were possible I am going with a very tall 15 year old ....no way she will be mistaken for under 12  ;) she may be tall but has the appetite of a bird!  ::) unlike her mom  ;D

Mileto

I really don't see any problem in a counter restaurant. You can buy actually what you want. In a table it's not possible. It is not possible to controll how much you eat.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all