Aurbege de cindrillon / cowboy cookout

Started by Mrswilbz, August 25, 2014, 09:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrswilbz

Hi does anybody know which princesses are currently in the restaurant.
Also is the tea time dining with the charactors still available at the cowboy cookout, we have done this the last few times, but never see it advertised anywhere

loulou169

Hi. THE past three visits we've ate at the princess dinner and it always seems to be Cinderella, sleeping beauty and Snow White plus the mice and their princes'.  I have to say though that every time me and my girls have ate there  it's been so worth the money even though we have got the same princesses amd it's never bothered us as the food is so delicious and the set up beautiful and I ljust ook past that. I know people say you are paying extra to see them but the food there and service is wonderful.

The last time I done the cowboy cookout was 2011 and after that it had stopped and they seem to be doing just cafe mickey. I don't know why they stopped it but they shouldn't of. The. Cow boy cookout was a brilliant place to hold character greets as the atmosphere was good and they had a country band and kids would dance. They used to do a a character tea time as well there but that seems to have stopped too. It's a shame really : (
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Mrswilbz

I thought we had done the cowboy cook out in 2012, but it must have been 2011, we have eaten with the princesses but just wondered if they had changed it, thanks for you reply

stecal

we did cowboy cookout at the end of march 2012 with the characters shame they don't do it anymore as my son would of loved it when we go in february

pialykke

Yeah, we also did Cowboy Cookout late March 2012 - this was our first visit, and we LOVED it. The atmosphere was amazing, the food was lovely, and the characters spent so much time with us - and came back several times. It is such a shame, they've cancelled it now - I think they could easily keep another character restaurant running...  :'(

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe