Davy Crocket

Started by Kirby, August 21, 2014, 07:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

I am trying to find as much info as possible before we come. We will be staying at the Davy Crocket just the basic accommodation do not know which trail we will be on till we get there. My question is what is the distance between the furthest trail and the restaurant. Just thinking children 1 and 3 will be worn out so may leave them in bed (supervised by grandparents) and go for a nice meal and a few drinks on site but will it be too far to walk, will we need to take the car and if so is there plenty of parking at the on site restaurant.

Sulley's Arms

Pretty sure that the furthest trail is only a slow 20 min stroll along the footpath, less if you walk a liitle faster. Either way, its a great walk to make  :)
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Mrsya

We were on the Mocassin trail which is the first one in (furthest from amenities, closest to reception). We never walked to the shop/restaurant but the drive was around 3 mins. My husband reckons its about a mile to walk.

irishbhoy1888

We were at the big bear trail , it was about 10 minute walk to the village .
The furthest would be no more than a 20 minute walk  .

DisneyMichelle

I agree with all, the walk shouldn't take no more then 20mins. However if you do drive down there is plenty of car park spaces.

Davy Crockett is lovely and one of my favourite places to stay. The swimming pool is the best out of all the hotels and they have a lovely resturant, bar and shop.

Also plenty for the children to do with a games arcade, tennis courts, mini farm and fun trails.

Enjoy! x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

DisneyDonna

I would take the car if I were you. It's a pretty long walk while car is only a few minutes. Personally I also find Davy Crockett to be very badly lit at night so I would prefer to take the car rather as to walking in the dark.

Sulley's Arms

Quote from: DisneyDonna on September 04, 2014, 09:07:44 AM
I would take the car if I were you. It's a pretty long walk while car is only a few minutes. Personally I also find Davy Crockett to be very badly lit at night so I would prefer to take the car rather as to walking in the dark.

The more recently constructed pedestrian trails alongside the road are very well lit, so its now much improved over a few years ago.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Thaliel

just to make sure, standard 4-person cabins do not have internet access, right? (neither cable nor wifi)
<-Plz click

Mrsya

You're right. Premium cabins have wired access. As far as I can tell that's one of the only major differences between standard and premium, apart from hair dryer, decking etc.