HB Plus Question

Started by gemma2806, July 29, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemma2806

Hi All!

I've never used vouchers before and was wondering if I had the HB plus option does anyone know how much extra per adult and child I would need to pay to eat at Inventions and also at the Buffalo Bill's show.

I was thinking of going HB premium but as these 2 options are the only places that I'd need the premium vouchers for it seems better value to get the Plus vouchers and pay the extra for these 2 places.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance x  :D

hannabdav

What hotel are you staying at? This will determine what vouchers you have.xx
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

gemma2806

It will be 5nts at the Disneyland Hotel and then 6nts at the Sequoia Lodge  :D

hannabdav

Lucky you!!

Do you have the premium vouchers for your DLH stay? If so then inventions will be included.  If you have the plus vouchers then the upgrade to inventions for an adult would be 26.50€ each.  We are eating there 4 weeks today!!!xx
Very excited!

gemma2806

That's brilliant thanks.

I wasn't sure whether we would have premium or plus. We will be staying at the DLH first and then moving to the Sequoia but I don't know how Disney will work out the vouchers. I suppose they may just give us the premium vouchers for our length of stay at the DLH and then give us the Plus vouchers when we check in at the Sequoia.

I'll ask when we book but I still have to wait till later in the year for them to release the dates for Nov 2015!

Lucky you going in 4 weeks, I hope you have a really lovely time  :D

hannabdav

No probs!!! It's our honeymoon and cannot wait!!!xx
Very excited!