Trip report March 17th - 21st 2014

Started by pialykke, July 06, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonyak3

Ya it's a pity but hopefully it will be made up for in the EMH.santa fe is great,stayed there the last time we went but decided to go a little extra this time as it's our main holiday this year so decided seqouia with the GF upgrade..sumthing different!!!!

pialykke

Quote from: Sonyak3 on July 12, 2014, 10:40:11 PM
Ya it's a pity but hopefully it will be made up for in the EMH.santa fe is great,stayed there the last time we went but decided to go a little extra this time as it's our main holiday this year so decided seqouia with the GF upgrade..sumthing different!!!!

Oh I would love to go to GF at Sequoia!! We've had to stick with Santa Fe (but we don't mind really) as it's our 2nd trip this year - we weren't meant to go till March, but looked at the christmas season just out of interest - thinking we would never be able to afford it - and it came up cheaper than March!! So we couldn't say no to that! :) It will be nice to try a different season - we've been twice in March now, so probably wont be doing that again. Aiming at maybe Halloween next year now, if the prices are reasonable...
Yes, I am looking forward to reading some trip reports soon with the new meet & greet in the Studios, and about what's happening during EMH!

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Sonyak3

This will b our second time at Christmas and it is just simply magical..last time was around the same time as ye but a bit later this year due to work.for what you see of the hotels your happy with a bed to sleep in at the end of the day.we got d GF as a bargain only €50 extra so decided to go for it.Halloween is what I'm looking to go next time aswell but like that it's all about the price..am looking at the annual passes and trying to get 2 trips one maybe March/April 2016 and then Halloween of the same year.