what is the best disney item you own ?

Started by shell_ely, March 20, 2007, 04:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria9bunny

I love all your photos and I think my memories of my trips have to be one of my favourite things xx

I do however have a bit of a thing for the Mickey/Minnie ears and although my collection is still small I can't wait to add to it - I keep telling hubby it's for our little one's dressing up box but little does he know !!  Oh and I have a Maleficent figure, she was a limited edition of 1000 from quite a few years ago and I just love her - she is in her box at the minute but I'll get her out and take a pic, she's my favourite villain  :)

KittyVogt

My favourite item has got to be my cheshire pencil case I got from Tokyo Disneyland. It's kind of like a stuffed toy, with the body as the main part, the big plush tail on the zipper and the head is like a wallet attached to one side of the pencil case. It's adorable and everyone always comments on it!

I also love the little pen I got with a bobble cheshire cat on the top from Tokyo Disneyland and these plush mickey and minnie magnets from DisneySea.

Oh, and my brother and I got matching stuffed mickey and minnie toys from Disneyland California. They were the first souvenirs we ever got at Disneyland so they're prettty special.

Yeah, as you can probably tell I love stuffed toys, and am hoping to add to my collection in 5 days!!!!!!!

britincgn

There are so many things I treasure from my visits.These are probably the two I like most.
My Commemorative Pass from the opening of the Park .When I arrived on the opening day I decided to buy a regular ticket so the stub would not be torn off.
http://www.paolorobert.mynetcologne.de/ ... et-low.jpg
Also I am a member of the Disney Vacation Club and in 2004 we had our Member Homecoming where we had 3 fabulous days like VIPs in the Parks.Just to give you an idea how it was The Magic Kingdom was closed for us one night with all the attractions open with a special performance of Spectromagic .This was our ID for the 3 days.

WDI1992

I also have lots of things but the two most special things I bought at DLRP would have to be;
-the cristal cube with the castle and fireworks in Mickey-shape in it (it was the biggest one available and I only saw the smaller ones in the park afterwards)
-a watch wich I bought in may 2007, a limited edition for the 15th anniversary with the silhouette of Mickey cut-out, so you can see the interior mechanism of the watch... little hard to explain but i'll try to post pics as soon as possible!
 :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

madame_leota

probably my favorite disney thing i own is my World Of Wonder (WOW) talking mickey mouse.

he was a b-day prezzy when i was about 5

You put a casette tape in him and he talks, and moves his eyes and mouth. you can link it to a goofy i have goofy too but i bought that one from ebay and hes quite tatty. Unfortunatly mickey dosent work properly anymore. (i keep promising him a trip to the dolls hospital but always forget) I cryed my eyes out when i found that he wasnt working. I also have his sorcerers aprentice outfit (robe, hat, and shoes)  he wears a yellow tee with a mickey mouse club style patch and his classic white and red shorts.

I love him dearly and i would never ever give him up. i bought a seccond one beacuse he came with goofy and i had to put a pin in one so i knew which was my original one because the thought of getting rid of him by mistake was unbareable!

Masamune

:P My best Disney item now has to be my giant Cheshire Cat plush.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... hire1S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... hire2S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/G ... hire3S.jpg

:lol: It's the love of my life at the moment.

Anonymous

Definitely the best item I own. Not sure if I've posted close up's of her on her own before.  :D

She's absolutely beautiful and I love her!  8)

disney_donutter

she is amazing! so much detail goes into them.. Briar Rose is fantastic too

madame_leota

she is amazing!! absolutly beautiful! i have been looking at figures the last week or so and they dont often seem to get the faces right on them. but shes perfect!