what is the best disney item you own ?

Started by shell_ely, March 20, 2007, 04:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurgly_bird

hmm there's so many, love my mini plush eeyore. but my faves are probs my belle and ariel mini snow globes, i wanted all the 5 princesses but was told was a waste :(. not a waste lol but i choose those 2.

Charlotte

fly_with_me_dumbo

my globes are from disney shop the dalamation one though there was only 2 given to every shop. i really do hope for a 15th but i dont know if theres one either, are big globes expensive at the park?

Anonymous

About the same price as at The Disney Store. Bought 2 recently and with the exchange rate they were about £63 so actually a little cheaper as The Disney Store ones are £70 now.

fly_with_me_dumbo

thats not bad i guess, were they very large or just large if that makes sense??????

Anonymous

They're probably about the same size as the big Disney Store ones, or maybe slightly bigger. I got the Castle surrounded by the characters, and the ship with all the characters on.

Here's some pictures of my stuff including my Armani's:-

laurs_disney_love

my fav disney item is my disney store badge it took me 3 years of constantly applying to get the job so now i have my shiney little badge with my name on it im sooooo proud :P
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

laurs_disney_love

Quote from: Dark_PrinceThey're probably about the same size as the big Disney Store ones, or maybe slightly bigger. I got the Castle surrounded by the characters, and the ship with all the characters on.

Wow they are amazing so colourful
Star light star bright first star i see tonight i wish i may i wish i might have the wish i wish tonight.

MAVERICK

When we went to disneyland resort paris in 2004 i got a large mickey mouse snow globe. it was mickey through the ages of the different films he has been in and it plays the mickey mouse march and has to be my favourite peice it was originally priced at 90 euros but i got it for 40 euros in the sale

Joseph Carter

My Memories
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

tubbsy

AWWW Joseph! Thats a really good answer! :D

I'd add my photos to that.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

disney-john

My lithogram of the villians coming out of the dunegon that I bought at WDW (and had to buy a new suitcase to bring it home!) also the haunted manison globe from our last trip to DLRP.

But memories, that's one cool answer, and one I agree with 100%!

Disney-John

(don't know how to post pictures else I would post a pic here!)
"I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

Owain

My Favourite Disney Merchandise is my Disney's Storybook Collection.

pjulie75

My favourite item is a signed certificate with Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie etc.  We received the certificate for a Magical Moment "Across the miles and over the years, you'll always remember this Magical Moment from the Walt Disney World Resort".  We were in Animal Kingdom and went to Restaurantosauras for lunch.  We had to wait for a table (and for them to set up), we were the first ones to be seated for the afternoon sitting and all the staff and characters gave as a round of applause, characters came to our table and we got a free lunch especially for us, it was magical.  It was sooooooooo unexpected and a wonderful memory.......Disney really do know how to impress. :minnie:

Dlrpfan

my brother also has that book Owain and i wish i had it too my self as its sooooooo good!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

tubbsy

Finally got around to taking photos of my poor WTP collection.
The collection ins split into two-
Classic Winnie and Disney Winnie.
Behind the Disney WTP collection is a mirror that was made for me by a dear friends Dad. It's got all the characters on it. Unfortunately, it dominated my dressing table adn I was terrified of knocking it off, so its now used to help display my bits n bobs. On teh right is an Eeyore that steph made from a mould and painted for christmas for me, so thats pretty precious too.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club