what is the best disney item you own ?

Started by shell_ely, March 20, 2007, 04:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

thought this would be a fun topic! :donald:

tell us about you best item of disney merchandise you own , it can be from any disney park or your local store?  :minnie:
let us know why you love it so much and where you got it ? :mickey1:

if you have pics of your fav item post them on here too! :stitch_bounce:

its always nice to share what you have got with others! :cheshire_bounce:

Disneyana

Oh I have so many things which I love. But for most I love my Main Street/Disneyland Paris snowglobe. Every morning I let the music of it play. It's the song from Sleeping Beauty "Once upon a dream". And sometimes at night I switch on the lights of it. And I have another item which I totally love. It's my plush Mickey. I bought it in DLP in 1993 as I was 13 years old. And he is still in very good condition. He is now 14 years old and he sleeps in my arms every night.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anonymous

My best items are my 3 Armani Disney figurines of Belle, Ariel and Aurora. They were all very expensive but they are absolutely gorgeous, and are the best collectible items I've ever owned - and I've owned a few things over the years.

lil-shawn

I´m very proud and i love my big limited edition tapestry of worl disney world. mickey mouse is on it and the four signs of all four parks!!

MinnieMouse

I have 3 limited Edition VIP-Tickets printed in the Year 1992 from the Grand Opening (as a Gift from DLP to my Birthday). The Tickets I can use whenever I want for 3 days, the are not limited.

But I will never use them, that´s the best Thing from Disney i had :-)

Alexandra

shell_ely

Quote from: "lil-shawn"I´m very proud and i love my big limited edition tapestry of worl disney world. mickey mouse is on it and the four signs of all four parks!!

@ lil-shawn  do you have a pic i would love to see your tapestry  :minnie:

shell_ely

Quote from: "MinnieMouse"I have 3 limited Edition VIP-Tickets printed in the Year 1992 from the Grand Opening (as a Gift from DLP to my Birthday). The Tickets I can use whenever I want for 3 days, the are not limited.

But I will never use them, that´s the best Thing from Disney i had :-)

Alexandra

wow   :ears:   lucky you  :mickey1:

Masamune

:) My fave Disney item is my Cheshire Cat music box. :D I love it to bits. :lol: It wasn't easy for me to pick though, as I love all my Disney stuff.

dlrpdudette

my personal favourites have to be the pick and mix mr potato head from WDS (which I begged my mum to let me get) and from the uk stores, jack skellington and sally action figures (again, begged) and a stuffed toy of stitch dressed in pirate gear, including aztec gold! :stitch:
July 2001 - Disneyland Resort CA - Offsite ~ August 2004 - DLRP - Santa Fe ~ March 2006 - DLRP - Cheyenne ~ January 2007 - DLRP - Sequoia Lodge ~ August 2007 - WDW and USF - Offsite ~ June 2008? - DLRP? - Santa Fe?

fly_with_me_dumbo

mine has to be my dalmation snowglobe its rare oh but then i love my mickey one too

oh but then i do love this frame

i have a very large collection of snowglobes and hope to get a large 15th birthday one

lil-shawn

Quote@ lil-shawn do you have a pic i would love to see your tapestry

yes i can take a picture and i will put it tomorrow!!

lil-shawn

here is the pic of my walt disney world tapestry!! sorry the pic is not so good i take it with my mobile!!

Jayna62

:pluto: That's really nice. :)

shell_ely

@- lil-shawn  love your tapestry it is great  :ears:

@ fly with me dumbo  great globe is that from uk or disney park?

i have a collection of globes also hopeing to get 15th one !

do you know if there is one yet?  :ears:

tubbsy

Most of my "stuff" tends to be Pooh and gang related, favourite item-a big hoody jumper my DH bought me at the end of our last visit to DLRP with Eeyore on. We had gone to our budget and then he treated me! It isnt my biggest or most expensive but I love it.

I have a small collection of snow globes, but none of them are Disney (for shame Sam!) but I am hoping to correct that on our next visit.

lil_shawn. I LOVE that tapestry.

Who's going soon to DLRP? M'be someone can give us an idea of what merchandise there is for the 15th birthday celebrations...

Or should I have said what ISNT merchandised for the 15th!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club