3 year old with dairy intolerance

Started by ~sarahjayne~, July 05, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~sarahjayne~

We have premium half board and after looking at the menu's it seems a lot of the places to eat don't offer any dairy free desserts  :(

I've read we can request soya milk for her breakfast but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and how they overcame it.

She also has intolerances to oranges, pineapples, peaches and blueberries so pre packed fruit salads are out.

SUTHEL3

If you've already been, sorry!! If not, email dlp.dietetique@disney.com and ask them if there's anything suitable.
I read somewhere that they let people bring gluten free baguettes for places like earl of sandwich and the chefs just filled those, but I'm not sure about Dairy intolerance. You could maybe ask for meringues or something? Are eggs included in being dairy free? If not, some sponge cakes aren't made with milk etc, so you could always just ask when you're at the restaurants.

polar vixen

Hmmmm that's a tough one the only deserts we found suitable were arty plaza gardens and restaurant des stars where they had fresh whole fruitand little individual jelly pots. They do offer some of a special menu but these weren't pleasant. If you don't have to worry about slight contamination risk ask at the buffets and they can tell you what is safe. Table restaurants should beer able to accommodate main course but I'm notir Sure about dessert. But be carefulwhen we ate at the silver spur no matter Howe many times I told they my kird couldn't have milk they kept putting cheese on the starter. Pause gourmande wise there's nothing..... We ended up paying fort popcorn and toffee apples instead