a couple of questions.

Started by seony141010, July 05, 2014, 11:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seony141010

Hi everyone,
My family keep coming up with various questions so we've decided to ask on here.
In the inventions restaurant how much difference is there compared to cape cod? I believe its mainly seafood but what else is there?

We are planning on getting off the train and going straight into the parks, my worry is when we eventually get to the NPB all the decent breakfast slots will be gone but my dad is a type 1diabetic is there anyway round this?

Can you buy avenger costumes ? I know costumes are expensive but I don't think we will get away with not buying one! Roughly  how much are they?
Believe in the magic
Em xx

captain rocket

When are you travelling? I believe that Cape Cod is currently closed during the NBC makeover. With regard to breakfast slots, I have always found that if I have a slot I don't want I go down at 07.00 when the restaurant first opens and have never been turned away, also if you are travelling soon then breakfast is in the convention centre which is bigger than the two restaurants so it may be easier than usual to get slots you want. You may also be able to enjoy breakfast in the park on one day of your visit.

daddyof2

We went straight into the parks on our recent visit, and by the time we got to the hotel the slots for breakfast they had left for the first couple of days were 10:00-10:30. We wanted 07:00-07:30 because our kids get up early, were told to turn up anyway because it wouldn't be busy and it wasn't of course. I'm sure your dad is used to coping with his diabetes, so a few cereal bars or something for emergencies won't be too far away. It all depends on what you call decent. I'd advise you buy a costume or 2 at home and pack them, they're going to be much cheaper and no worse quality.

seony141010

Hi, not travelling till December,  breakfast would ideally be 8 ish, he's in a pattern that he would prefer to stay in.  I've just bought a costume in the disney store sale so will save it for then . Thanks everyone.
Believe in the magic
Em xx