England July auditions

Started by KelM01, June 20, 2014, 10:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KelM01

I was just wondering if there was anyone going to the England character Auditions this year? And If anyone knows what you do at the auditions and if there is many people and that go alone  :)

JessicaSarahMyles

Hey! I will be going. I go whenever I can. It's basically the same at every audition. You start out with animation. So they make you act out as various characters (In groups ) Ie, Cowboy pirate etc. And if you get past that you go on to the dancing audition. They teach you a small dance routine to learn and them perform.
God Luck! :)
[size=200]Jess[/size]

KelM01

Thank you! There's not much online about it! But I'll be travelling there myself so Just thought I'd better find out some stuff before I get there! And I just wanted to know I wasn't going to be the only one there alone haha!

JessicaSarahMyles

No seriously don't worry about it. Most people turn up alone. And don't worry about the day it's so fun!
[size=200]Jess[/size]

Pixie Dust

Is this the routine for all the auditions in all of Europe? 'cause I will be going to the auditions in Belgium next week (brrrr, nervous) and I thought everyone started with the dance routine! At least, that's what I read from other experiences. But maybe i'm wrong! How long will the animation part take? And how many times do they repeat the dance routine before you have to perform? (since you're an expert ;) ) I'm confused about the animation part. Do they show you the moves as a pirate, princess etc. or do you have to improvise? 'cause otherwise i can prepare myself by making a little choreography. Tried to make one on the Party Gras Parade song, but that ones really fast! You hardly have time to really show your moves. Hope you can help me out (or somebody else ofcourse :p )

hannahdarling

I'll be going to the London auditions on the 23rd of this month! It's my first audition aswell but what you have to remember is that even if you don't get through it's an experience and you'll know what to expect the next time! Never give up! <3 ;D ;D
But, Peter... How do we get to Neverland?