Bistrot Chez Rémy

Started by andlorna, June 19, 2014, 03:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samninetysix

My wife and I are going on Saturday 5th Sept and as "older" kids we looked at Chez Remy as a dining option. What appealed to us was the Linguini menu with the foie gras and fillet of beef and the house red wine (we are "older" kids don't forget) but at €127 that seems like a great deal of money for 2 courses. Maybe we'll use the shareholders discount assuming we can get it in Chez Remy

never2old

Quote from: Samninetysix on September 01, 2015, 10:21:10 AM
My wife and I are going on Saturday 5th Sept and as "older" kids we looked at Chez Remy as a dining option. What appealed to us was the Linguini menu with the foie gras and fillet of beef and the house red wine (we are "older" kids don't forget) but at €127 that seems like a great deal of money for 2 courses. Maybe we'll use the shareholders discount assuming we can get it in Chez Remy

Yes, you can use the shareholders discount (we did when we ate there last)

Samninetysix

Booked it for Sunday :) - When I checked the price agains King Ludwigs in the village it was only about £20 more for similar dishes. Thanks for the heads up on the shareholders discount

never2old

We're going there on Tuesday :) I'm really looking forward to it, we've only been there once but it was one of the best meals we've ever had in DLP. And the theming is simply perfect. I'm going with my parents, I hope they'll like it!!

MickeyAteMyCap

Quote from: never2old on September 03, 2015, 01:24:34 PM
We're going there on Tuesday :) I'm really looking forward to it, we've only been there once but it was one of the best meals we've ever had in DLP. And the theming is simply perfect. I'm going with my parents, I hope they'll like it!!
I hope I'll be able to go there in two years' time. Would love to eat in a replica of the restaurant from Ratatouille (an extremely under-rated Pixar film in my opinion)  but my brother is quite a fussy eater.

Samanthad

We had dinner there last night and thought it was excellent. It is pricey, but worth it for a one-off. The interior was charming. Food was also very good, although limited, but seeing as we like fillet of beef and foie gras we didn't have a problem. The food for children was also very good. I don't think we would rush back but mainly due to the price. In both mine and my husbands opinion Agrabah Cafe is extremely underrated and think it's the best value and nicest place to eat, particularly if you have under 3s and can make the most of the buffet option!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

DisneyGagaChick

Does anyone know how much the Ratatouille dish is? 

stifle

A bowl of Ratatouille is complimentary with any main course. It is not available separately.

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: stifle on November 04, 2015, 07:15:20 PM
A bowl of Ratatouille is complimentary with any main course. It is not available separately.

Ohh, I thought it was a main dish sorry  ::)

Thaliel

we ate in the bistrot for the first time during our last trip. The dishes aren't much different from other restaurants, steak or filet, fish, seomething vegan...But the filet I did have was wonderful, and the ratatouille deluxe tasted wonderful
<-Plz click