Is this a good deal? Advice please?

Started by JodieG91, June 14, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JodieG91

Hello,[/size]I am pricing for 4 nights 5 days in November and it's coming up as £446 for Santa Fe for two adults, when I priced before 12th November with the free half board the price sky rockets so we wouldn't save money at all it seems. Would you say this is a good price for the time of year and length of stay or is it likely that a new offer could come out beforehand? Flights are coming in at £141 from Bristol which means total cost for two would be £586. This would obviously not include spending money or transfers from and to the airport.Also, is it worth paying the extra £216 for plus dining or £168 for standard dining? Or would we not spend this amount on food during the week if we were to have breakfast? We would most likely have sandwiches etc during the day and maybe fast food service in the evening and maybe one table service, possible character breakfast. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, upon booking, if I call am I able to pay a deposit and could I book in a travel agent for the same price?

Samninetysix

That to me is a bargain. If we go for 1 night and drive from Suffolk which is loads closer to DLP than Bristol, it would be approaching £500 - admittedly with a meal but still it's a bargain. I personally would pay for the standard dining but that depends on how much you enjoy your food and how big a part of your holiday, dining is

DLRP Roundup!

http://dlrpr.com/calendar/index.php?m=11&y=2014

Any day that's low will give you the same price.

Bonfire nights are more expensive. However your stays price is calculated on the day you arrive, so if you arrive on a low day and the next is a high - you'll only pay a low day.

Dining is up to you :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all