Opening Hours for October 2014 - NOW RELEASED

Started by DisneyManiac, June 15, 2014, 05:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

I thought September would already be released but for some reason it isn't. I'm starting to get fidgety now, how much longer?

msRavenswood

I know! I've been visiting the Disneyland site every single day to see if the September Opening Hours & Closed Attractions are released and there's nothing yet!  :'(

DisneyManiac

Sorry, I asked how much longer and you said I know! Yet you end up saying there's nothing yet. I'm confused ???

msRavenswood

Quote from: DisneyManiac on June 15, 2014, 06:46:01 PM
Sorry, I asked how much longer and you said I know! Yet you end up saying there's nothing yet. I'm confused ???

Sorry, I meant I can relate to your frustration! I wrote "I know" to express my disappointment! I know = sigh!  ;D

DisneyManiac

DLRP Roundup!

The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

msRavenswood

Quote from: Trekkie101 on June 15, 2014, 09:15:53 PM
What dates do you want?

Don't know if you are referring to DisneyManiac, but personally I'm mostly interested in the attractions which will be closed in September. We're visiting from 7-11 September and I cross my fingers that Phantom Manor will be open, or else my holiday will be slightly bittersweet!

Mileto

I also wait for September closers and refurbishments. Previous September Peter Pan was closed and my daughter was very sad.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DLRP Roundup!

Sorry don't have closures in advance just park hours :(
The Roundup

msRavenswood

Quote from: Mileto on June 16, 2014, 09:15:54 AM
I also wait for September closers and refurbishments. Previous September Peter Pan was closed and my daughter was very sad.

It seems we go around the same time! We were there last September and were a little sad as well that Peter Pan was closed. Let's hope this year it's open!  :D

msRavenswood

Quote from: Trekkie101 on June 16, 2014, 10:04:00 AM

Could you please post park hours? I'm curious to know what time the park closes.

StarGazer

Quote from: msRavenswood on June 16, 2014, 01:07:43 PM
Quote from: Trekkie101 on June 16, 2014, 10:04:00 AM

Could you please post park hours? I'm curious to know what time the park closes.

Park hours aren't uploaded either!  :'(
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

DLRP Roundup!

Sorry due to embargo I can't post the months worth until they're released on the DLP site, but I'm not sure it's in the spirit of things to deny letting you know the odd day or two. Give me specific dates and I'll give what I can.
The Roundup

msRavenswood

If you could please let me know about the second week of September, I would be grateful!

Mileto

Quote from: msRavenswood on June 18, 2014, 07:23:19 AM
If you could please let me know about the second week of September, I would be grateful!
And 4th week of September  :-[  thank you!
MsRavenswood, we both really love going in September as it seems. It is very quiet, still warm, super!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all