It IS a small world!!!

Started by Mrsya, June 06, 2014, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

If you've read my trip report you'll know that I spotted a mystery lady in cafe de cascadeurs a few weeks back that I was sure I knew from somewhere... We smiled at each other twice but you could tell that neither of us knew how we knew each other... Until now!!

My sister just phoned to chat about my holiday (she's just got back from Florida) and she mentioned in passing that one of her colleagues from my local Sainsburys was there at the same time as me! I described her and it is her!! What a small world! Out of 60,000 people. The same cafe at the same time in the same place on the same day...

Pointless post really. Mystery solved.

stecal

Incredible isn't it,it also happened to us in florida once when my dad bumped into one of his customers which is mad considering how big florida is, it also happened in the uk to me last year at chessington world of adventures when i bumped into a m8 of mine which is quite odd as it is over 100 hundred miles from where we live and neither  of us knew the other one was going.

gemma2806

Happened to me on holiday too. Had a regular bus driver on my route to work and got chatting to him every day. Go on holiday and who should I bump into at a ride queue but the bus driver with his family! So random!