Russell

Started by StarGazer, June 04, 2014, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarGazer

Hi guys! I've seen on Twitter that Russell from UP has been added as a face character at the park (apart from being featured with Mr. Friedeksen on Adventureland as a statue) and appears at Main Street USA at mornings.

I was wondering: is he just a special characer for the Spring Festival or is he staying for good? I'm going on July and I'd love to meet him, UP is one of my favourite Pixar movies!
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

DLPWonders (Banned)

He's only there for Swing Into Spring, and not even daily.
Just like Rapunzel will be leaving Casey's Corner after June 22nd to go back to the Pavillion, Russel will also leave on that date. His next appearance will probably on the Halloween Soiree. That is IF he will be there on that night.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

StarGazer

I see, what a pity  :'(  seems one year I'll have to go on Halloween, since all rare characters appear then. Thanks for your answer!
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

PrincessEnya

Woohooh Rapunzel is staying! Or, to be exact, she will return the 5th of July.  ;)  So perhaps there's a chance Russell will come back for the summer as well? Who knows!
Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that\'s a lot of blood!

shaz69

hi please can some one comfirm Russell is still there at the minute

msRavenswood

Quote from: shaz69 on June 08, 2014, 03:31:12 PM
hi please can some one comfirm Russell is still there at the minute

This pic was posted yesterday on a FB Disneyland fan page

shaz69