Counter service opening hours in summer?

Started by Chlo83, June 01, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlo83

We are heading to DLP for our familymoon in August (my fiance has a daughter and so we wanted to plan something to include her too!) and although we have visited twice before it will be our first summer trip.  I was wondering whether counter service restaurants were open late (i.e. if the parks will close at 11) and whether we can be comfortable with being able to get something from somewhere like Hakuna Matata or Colonel Hathi's at say 8pm or if we will have to do table/buffet for evening meals? 

We have meal vouchers but am thinking it might be nice to do the sit down meals in the middle of the day when it's hot and the parks are busier and then grab something smaller in the evening...

gemma2806

I've only been once in Summer and that was August 2008. Generally the counter service places were open late as I remember eating at Casey's Corner before watching the Fantillusion Parade at park closing which was 11pm!

You have to be careful with eateries though in Adventureland and Fantasyland as they close about an hour before the park does to set up for the evening shows.

I would say though that if you were going to aim for about 8pm then you shouldn't have trouble eating at these. If you want to be sure though either pop into City Hall and ask about specific restaurants or check on the boards outside of them and they should detail the opening and closing times  :D

LotsoHugginBear

You can be pretty sure to get something to eat later in the evening at the following counters: Café Hyperion, Market House Deli and Casey's Corner.
These counter are open nearly every day until park closing time or a little bit earlier.

If you like to check which restaurants are definitley open during your visit, check out one of these websites:
http://www.dein-dlrp.de/disneyland-paris-kalender/2014/august.html
http://www.disneygazette.fr/dgi/horaires-restaurants-disneyland-paris.html