New and need help - Celebrating my Hen Weekend next March?

Started by KerryDreamz, May 29, 2014, 03:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KerryDreamz

Hi Magicforum,
I'm new to the boards and need a little help.
I'm planning on going to DLRP for the Hen Weekend next 21st March. We will be flying in to CDG around 9am dropping things straight at the hotel and then park hopping for the day before finishing out with a meal.
Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels that are cheap (out of Disney) but also offer a free shuttle?
What do you think would be a good place for an evening meal? We will be booking in advance and there will be about 10 of us.
What time are the parks usually open until on this date? I would like to be in the park to see Disney Dreams.
Any help would be greatly appriciated ... I know my WDW well but not my DLRP
:D

Mileto

We are not sure if there will be Disney Dreams next March. It is announces till end of september 2014.
Opening hours in march:
weekdays till 20 h
weekends till 22 h
I have info about Explorers Hotel near Disney. It offers free shuttle to the park each 15 minutes between 6h and 22.50h. You can look at the internet site about the prices.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

daddyof2

If you're looking for a special, "grown up" sort of meal then the California Grill in the Disneyland Hotel would be nice. Or for a more informal setting then Planet Hollywood would be great. Or you could always do Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show for a meal with entertainment. http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/ is a good place to look

KerryDreamz

Thank you for the comments, I'm going to have a search now.
Shame about Disney Dreams but always exciting to see what they bring next  :)

orangarnold

If you are just wanting a bed for the night there are Ibis and Ibis Budget (Etap) in Val d'Europe, I think there is a free shuttle or it is €1.10 on the train each way. The Kyriad is cheap and worth looking into.

Uragano Tati

I bet that Dreams will go on for many years!  ;)  Yes, it has been confirmed only untill the end of september, but also last year it was confirmed only till the end of september and it is still on!
Of course there will be changes, and maybe it will be only on certain days, as they are doing with the spring cavalcade at the moment.
The Ibis hotel in Val d'Europe doesn't have the free shuttle, you have to take the Rer and it costs 1,80 Euro each way.
But there is the Hipark near there that has the free shuttle, it's cheap and I have read very good reviews about it. There is also the Sejour & Affaires Rive Gauche that is pretty cheap.

April 1998: Sequoia Lodge
January 2003: Disneyland Hotel
May 2012: Santa Fe
September 2013: Cheyenne
November 2014: Cheyenne