interesting news to be announced?!

Started by *TIMMIE*, April 22, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*TIMMIE*

According to this article major investments will be coming to our beloved resort. In short:

- rehabs in disneyland paris will speed up
- BTM, Space Mountain and Star Tours 2.0 rehabs before 2017.
- Space Mountain may return to Terre de la Lune
- BTM to get new effects and perhaps an interactive waiting line
- Rehab of Hotel New York to start this year. Followed by hotel Cheyenne. Cheyenne is planned to be finished when NBC will be finished. After that Disneyland hotel will be renovated in 2 fases. 1 before the 25th anniversary, 1 after. A michelin star chef will be working in one of the Disneyland hotel restaurants.
- village will be brought to the 21st century and expanded.
- toy story mania as an expansion for toy story playland.
- backlot becomes Marvel land with Rock and Rollercoaster re-theme to Spidey spinning its web through NYC, Stuntshow to become agents of SHIELD, Armageddon becoming Fantastic Four. New Stark and NYC facades.
- studio 1 becoming 30's Disney Studios theme

- Soarin in Adventureland. Behind Indy (hope not)
- Avengers ride and area
- more landscaping in the studios
- Star Wars land as an expansion of Star Tours 2.0
- more Captain Jack influences on Skull island

Source: http://www.independentguidebooks.com/blog/2014/4/20/disneyland-paris-rumour-incredibly-detailed-10-year-roadmap-from-2014

DLPWonders (Banned)

This entire article is a bunch of crap (excuse my language).
99% is fake and the other 1% is what we already know but the dates are wrong.
Nothing of this is based on real plans!
I hate how this spreads like an open fire and people actually believe this and are getting there hopes up.
The person who wrote this article did nothing more than just sum up all the wishes from the fanbase, that's it.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Discovery_Mountain

I don't belive it,   From what I've heard from Disneyandmore articles over the past year they will be upgrading the ride control system on Big Thunder so that it doesn't take 1 hour + to restart it after it breaks down but I doubt we will get the new effects from that are at California.

Startours 2 will eventually come but I don't think it will be anytime soon and Space Mountain won't go back to the original themeing, it'll just get new trains at some point maybe for the 20th anniversary (they could then market it next year)

There isn't going to be any new rides for a longtime, Ratatouille was the last ride that TWDC are building for DLRP and from now on EuroDisney have to finance new rides themselves.

My Disneyland Paris Trips:
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 (1 Day Trips)

March 2012, 2 days at Kyriad Hotel
June 2013, 2 days at Dream Castle Hotel
December 2013, 6 days at Sequoia Lodge
December 2014, 6 days at The Disneyland Hotel
December 2015 6 Days at Sequoia Lodge GF

Planned Holidays:
February 2016 - 3 days at Sequoia Lodge GF
November 2016 - Walt Disney World  (Maybe)

Jeff.ED92

Quote from: DLRPWonders on April 22, 2014, 12:58:20 PMThis entire article is a bunch of crap (excuse my language).99% is fake and the other 1% is what we already know but the dates are wrong.Nothing of this is based on real plans! I hate how this spreads like an open fire and people actually believe this and are getting there hopes up.The person who wrote this article did nothing more than just sum up all the wishes from the fanbase, that's it.

I wrote it, and my article is everything but not a "bunch of crap" !

Our team has worked very hard the last 2 months to discover those futur plans,  at the highest levels of EuroDisney, Walt Disney Imagineering , Disneyland Paris Imagineering, The Walt Disney Company / Parks&Resorts and the townhall of Chessy. Of course we can't show you any map or concept art (just try to bring out of WDI office one of those or to take a photo of them and you'll understand why) but those are the real plans they're working on.

So how can you say that we lie, and who are you young girl to say so ?
And most, if not all, has been approved since the release of this article in private by many people "who knows"

Many things have changed since the news of last summer, and you'll discover how and why very soon, TWDC want DLP to become the Resort it was always meant to be (great, big and beautifull : a real cash cow), not in a distant future, but in 3 Years from now for the most important, and before 2022 for the remaining.

And for the people who might be interested, the article will be available in english in the coming days ;)
"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
- Walter Elias Disney -

*TIMMIE*

Thank you for the backup. I was suprised by the replies. It is not stated as facts considering the topic title. No one exactly knows what is coming. Even Disneyandmore states theis information always is subject of change, and Alain wrote in his last future related DLP article the future could change any time. Nonetheless I asked his opinion on this matter. I hope that is okay Jeff?

In one way the plans definately sound probable and it fits to let the kingdom shine as it should be after all those struggling years.. Even the Space Mountain part. As it never was reshaped to mission 2 by WDI (if i read it correctly).

@Jeff: 2022? The third park?

Jeff.ED92

Of course, you can ask Alin what he knows about that plan.

No, the third park, at this time, is meant to open in Spring 2032. And that was said officially not even 3 months ago to some people ;)

Until 2022 they will bring the resort to it's full glory and transform the WDS in a real Disney Park, the next 10 Years will more focus on growing by little touches so they can save as much money as possible to finally pay their debt and bring to life that new Park (and never again do the same mistake than with the WDS)
"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
- Walter Elias Disney -

polar vixen

Nice tor read some exciting news!, really excited about the agents of shield part, replacing the stuntshow, that needed something new, will be brilliant to see!

paterdave2

Well jeff than I have 1 question.
If the third gate is to open in 2032 as you say how than can they do that when all other info online states that the contract with the french coverment is clear that it must be open by 2030.

Also a lot of the things you say are well I don't know ??? rumours that are pretty known.

As you wrote:
[/size]
Quote from: Jeff.ED92 on April 22, 2014, 04:41:53 PM[/size]Our team has worked very hard the last 2 months to discover those futur plans,  at the highest levels of EuroDisney, Walt Disney Imagineering , Disneyland Paris Imagineering, The Walt Disney Company / Parks&Resorts and the townhall of Chessy. Of course we can't show you any map or concept art (just try to bring out of WDI office one of those or to take a photo of them and you'll understand why) but those are the real plans they're working on.
[size=78%]

Well that is the problem here. You say a lot without any proof. What would you think when someone says a things we all hope/know and doesn't comes with any proof.
I don't think you lie but well don't blame me for being skeptical.

If all these plans will become reality we will have some interesting years ahead of us.

My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

Jeff.ED92

Because that is not what is written in the contract ;)
It just says that Disney must start the actual works on it and begin to use the place before 2030.
- Walter Elias Disney -

paterdave2

So if I understand you correctly if they start building on 31-12-2029 they have done what they need acording the contract
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

Jeff.ED92

That's it ;)

In fact, i can understand that someone don't trust what we say (even if a lot of people have aleady heard some parts whispered in dlp's backstages).
But i can't accept someone who says, based on nothing more concrete, that we are just liars and that it is just some kind of fanfic.
- Walter Elias Disney -

DLRP Roundup!

Oh its fake, lets stem it.

If you could provide proof, happily in private - I'll even back you up.

But right now point by point.

Hotel refurbs - we knew that from What's new What's next. Your order is incorrect though.

Village improvements - to be fair, this have been covered to death, look at the lego store and World of Disney. They're currently putting up the new signage - indulged a little there.

TWDC financing. No large scale financial plans until after Shanghai. Sadly Disney isn't allowed to declare this and then break that, legally. Seriously check this one.

Seasons - we have them already and they've publicly stated they'll be expanded.

Space Mountain is happening.

Big Thunder - definitely no extra carts on the train.

Star Tours 3D - Nope, again Philippe Gas said no.

Armageddon - Nope, again Gas said no.

RnR retheme - nope.

Stunt show is staying as is with the return of the bigger stunts.

Mid Way mania, its never been denied - but again, another attraction in the densest part of the park? Really?

Soarin' - possible probability but theres no solid plan.

New Marvel ride - likely to be the choice of theme, but don't expect it until after the 25th - educated guess.

Red trolley - definitely not anytime soon.

Avatar clone - Definitely not. Made up beyond all comprehension.

New hotel is coming though.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Jeff.ED92

And from where do you know what Gas has decided ? You don't have anymore proof ;)

But, if you know someone well placed inside ED, just ask him what happened early April, and you'll know that I'm telling the truth ;)

I can't say more.
- Walter Elias Disney -

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: Jeff.ED92 on April 23, 2014, 12:06:59 AM
And from where do you know what Gas has decided ? You don't have anymore proof ;)

But, if you know someone well placed inside ED, just ask him what happened early April, and you'll know that I'm telling the truth ;)

I can't say more.

You're kidding right?

Gas spoke at the Shareholders roundtable in London.

Gas spoke at the shareholders annual meeting. - Theres a video on YouTube...

Disney spoke for the earnings report.

The CEO isn't proof enough?
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Jeff.ED92

You'll see... And I already accept your apologies ;)

Gas is really the last Man you have to trust. An example ? Last june he said at a round table that the fate of Fantillusion wasn't decided yet, while at the same Time they were destroying 2 of its floats for Halloween.

I say it again: something has changed early April.
- Walter Elias Disney -