30 weeks pregnant whilst there. Access pass?

Started by Princesshollypop, March 10, 2014, 10:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princesshollypop

Hi everyone!

I will be staying in Sequoia Lodge 5th-8th May with my hubby and 18 month old and I will be 30 weeks pregnant.

Do they still do access passes for pregnant women? I got one when I went in 2012 when I was expecting my daughter.

I was 16 weeks pregnant when I went before so hoping it won't be too tiring this time!!

Thanks in advance :)

haribosmum

Hello, I was 30 weeks pregnant on my visit (currently 33 weeks)

Yes they still do the access pass, I took a copy of my MatB form but to be honest my bump was fairly obvious.  Actually I was really impressed, as we walked into the park on my first afternoon, I picked up a map and timetable and a Cast Member came running over to make sure I knew I could go to City Hall for a pass.
Mine only allowed me and 1 other (we were in a big group) but as you have a little one with you I'm sure it will cover all 3 of you.  There is very little we can go on, Buzz, Dumbo, Small World, the storybook boats, orbitron (though I didn't try as I don't think i'd have fitted).  pretty much no ride in the studios but obviously have all the shows there.  the rule seems to be if it has a lap bar, you can't go on it (so no peter pan, snow white, Pinocchio even)  you should also be able to use it for the Princess Pavillion which might be useful.
I bought a bump support band which really helped with all the walking and really surprised myself how well I coped.  Just hurt when I came back and spent the day at home, that's when my hips seized up a bit lol. 

have an amazing time and if I can help with anything else just shout :-)
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Samninetysix

Princesshollypop

So is the MatB1 form enough for them? I took my notes last time, but if I can get away with just a little form, I can leave my notes in my room and I don't have to carry them around the parks. Also, do I have to go to town hall to get it, or is there somewhere in the studios I can get the pass? x

haribosmum

matb1 should be fine, mine was but my bump was also very obvious.  I think there is an equivalent to City Hall in the studios too (guest services)

have fun
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Princesshollypop

Thanks Haribosmum, my bump is obvious now, so will definitely be on show in May! Thanks :)

haribosmum

Hopefully my bump will have disappeared by May, 28th April due date :-)  Just sorted the nursery and it has the baby Mickey, Baby Woody and an Alien that we bought on our visit.  Along with an Alien tshirt from Toy Story that says 'The Chosen One' lol. 
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20