Disney dreams, Disney Junior and sequoia lodge queries.....

Started by Rhi78, February 25, 2014, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhi78

Hi all. We're going to dlrp next week (March 3rd) and I was wondering if the Disney dreams night show will be on? I can see it on this weeks itinerary, but I wasn't sure whether it's on this week because of school holidays. Also, has the playtime disney junior live on stage changed? I know they have updated the US ones to include Doc and Sofia. Has this happened in paris? Finally, what does sequoia lodge have in the way of play areas for small children? Thanks.

cazspence

Dreams is on every night at park closing. Disney junior show has changed the pre show to have jake and Sofia doing dances with the kids but the main show is still the same. Not stayed in that hotel so can't help u with that one. 😊

gemma2806

Sequoia lodge has an indoor children's corner, from reception walk towards the back of the hotel and it's immediately in front of you. There is a tv and colouring area etc but children have to be supervised as all times, don't leave them for a second as one family did whilst I was there last year as they really got shouted at!

There is the pool area and they provide floats etc for children free of charge. There is also a very basic outside play area next to the pool on the Lake Disney side. When I visited it to take my son to play in 2012 there was just a single see-saw in a sanded area despite the brochure saying there was also slides etc.

If you are staying in the Golden Forest club there is also a children's area in the lounge which includes a tv showing Disney Junior and they provide colouring pencils and pictures as well.

Hope this helps  :)

GemmaT

I'm going on the 3rd too 😃 so glad dreams in on every night , that's the one thing I've never seen before! Hope you have a great trip
Next visit December 2015 😃😃😃