Trip Report January 26th - 30th 2014

Started by lovindisney87, January 31, 2014, 11:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovindisney87

So we got back through our front door at 1o'clock our time this morning so still very tired, will start a little bit now but probably wont get very far tonight so apologies in advance. I have also never wrote a trip report before so hopefully it will be ok.  :-[

Day 1- 26th January

So we are up and awake at 2.15 am ready for a very long day, ferry at 4am so gotta be ready for my dad to pick us up at 3.30am to get to ferry. Taxi picks us up at 4.45am straight off ferry for our long drive up to St Pancreas Eurostar Station. The drive only took roughly an hour an 45 minutes which meant we were up at the station with loads of time to spare and not a lot open, so we spent a lot of time sat waiting up there and with our 2 excited dd's it was a little stressful. Eventually they opened up Benuga so we sat in there and had a cup of tea and bacon baps, before heading for check in.
So once we were checked in, we took a seat in the waiting room ready for boarding, the last two times we have gone on the direct Eurostar to Disney the girls got a little Disney bag which had a little puzzle, activity book, pencil and bits in, but i went to the desk to ask them and apparently they dont do them any more, which was fine as i had packed each of them a back pack with pens, pencils, pad of paper an sweet and crisps to keep them busy but i didn't know they had stopped this! So 10.14 am we are on the train and on our way  ;D ;D ;D

Arrived at Disneyland Paris at nearly 2pm french time and make our way up to Disney Express check in desk to leave our luggage to be taken to the hotel Cheyenne and make our way outside. Its very grey but it is dry for all of 5 minutes  :'( We take our walk to the car park, my youngest dd loves the travelators so we always take a stroll down there. We get to where the toilets are before turning back round, but unfortunately the one traveling back up wasn't working so we just walked along it. By now it had started raining and it was that really fine rain which gets you absolutely soaked, we decide to just head straight into the Disneyland Park.

I am going to stop here as i am ready to crash out now, will try update as soon as possible  ;D ;D ;D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

BlackPearl

Oh, what an early start, must have been tough. Hope the weather got better and you had fun!

kate87

wow that's an early get up! look forward to the rest x