Programme changes?

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 24, 2014, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi,
I've looked at the programme for this week, and the last few weeks. Do the times ever really change? They seem to of been the same, and I'm planning for our trip in 22 sleeps, and don't want to miss the parades, or stunt show. Are these always at the same time each day?
Also, do you have to book for restaurants des stars, and do you know when remy is there?
Thanks in advance, Michelle.
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

gemma2806

The timings only ever seem to change with the season or special events. If you go in Jan/Feb/Mar then the timings are usually the same midweek and change slightly at weekends.

The stunt show is always on the same two times in the week and about 3 times at the weekend. Again the parades are usually at a consistent time for a season.

I would definitely recommend booking Restaurant des stars in advance because it is the only full service buffet restaurant in the park and is consequently on the dining plan so although you may get away with just walking up at quieter times you would need to book if the park is busy. I always book my meals in advance purely to guarantee that I get a table on a day and time that I want. Unlike some restaurants in WDW Florida, you don't need to reserve with a credit card and therefore you won't be penalised for not turning up to a reservation if you change your mind.

michellemumof2xx

First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

Disneyprincesswannab

When we ate there, Remy came out twice-he is on a cheese trolley with his own chef wheeling him out and lifting the lid off. You can tell he is on his way when they start playing the can-can. Well worth it-and the food is great too.  :)