Down to single digits! 9 days to go! Any last min tips advice?

Started by Gemma W, January 22, 2014, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gemma W

With only 9 days to go we are soooooo excited about our imminent trip! Its a special holiday as I will be celebrating my 30th whilst we are there so hoping for a special hug from Mickey! I have done a rough schedule sorted, written my packing list, got our Euros, printed our tickets so anyone got any last minute tips? On my actual birthday we are having lunch with the Princesses and I am half way through making myself a special mickey inspired 30th badge (very sad I know lol!)  Its been 12 years since I was there last so I am really looking forward to taking me kiddies! Are there any souvenirs that you always get? Any pictures from a certain angle that you always take? Any tasty treats that you always buy? I don't want to miss a moment of the magic!  xxx

BoristheSpider

How exciting, have a great Birthday! :-)

Sorry, I don't have any tips as it's going to be my first time too in just over 2 weeks x

Aurora1

Most important thing: ENJOY YOURSELF!
-try to take pictures of Main Street in the morning, at EMH, if you want it empty (more or less)
-watch Dreams! At least once. If more, try a different spot.
-we always buy pins.
-take a look at the different stores first, then buy.
-if you buy stuff for a certain amount, you can sometimes get something else for less then the original. So keep your eyes open.
-i always buy a christmas ornament.
Have a great trip!

Gemma W

Thank you both! Will def be looking out for a special pin and Christmas ornament! Started packing tonight- this time next week we will be there eeeekkkkkkkkkkk! I am just hoping now that the lego store will be open when we are there but its looking less and less likely now :( xx