[PIN AWARDS] Voting Now Open for the Pin Awards!

Started by Anthony, October 02, 2004, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

There's an exciting new feature on DLRP Magic! called the Pin Awards 2004, and it allows you to vote for your favourite pin from each month before deciding on which pin design is crowned  "Pin Of The Year"!  Each week a new month will be added for you to vote for your favourite pin from, and at the end of each week the month's most popular pin will be announced.

Once the first half of the contest is over, voting will open for the Pin Of The Year, with the contestants being the 12 favourite pins from each month this year.  This is your chance to make a difference and show which pins you - the DLRP Fan or Pin Trader - love the most.

Let the battle commence!

GET VOTING NOW ::: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/pintrading

Anthony

PAT_MAGIC

Cool i love these awards they r great, sadly haven't really collected many pins myself but hopefully will on my next visit, so thanks and i have voted for these great things and looking forward to voting in round 4. :D

Anthony

Thanks Patrick!  I'm not getting too many votes at the moment so every vote really does count!  I expect it to pick up towards the end of the competition though.  :wink:

Anthony

PAT_MAGIC

Cool, i love these pins and i have to say that i have now voted for tyhis round, thanks Baloo :D

PAT_MAGIC

Looking forward to the final round on Christmas Eve what a cool day to hold it on. :D

Anthony

Round 5 voting now open!  :wink:

Anthony

Round Six voting is open until friday!  :wink:

I'm not getting too many votes at the moment, so please please please take a few seconds to vote and help make the competition even tougher!

Vote Now:  http://www.dlrpmagic.com/pintrading/new ... /index.htm

:D

PAT_MAGIC

I have voted again, i really love this idea, i am not the biggest collector of them, but do like them and this is great, so i am looking forward to the final at christmas. :D

Anthony

Thanks Patrick!  I've got your vote.  :wink:

I'm very happy how the dates worked out actually - the final stars on Christmas Eve and the winning pin is announced on New Year's Eve!  :D