Buffalo Bill tickets 35euro (Shows up to 1/4/14)

Started by Livvipivvi, January 06, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livvipivvi

Hiya all,

I'm new here, so I hope I'm putting this in the right place  :) .

I'm looking to buy BB tickets for my family for when we go to dlp in May.

I just checked on the official dlp website (the french one) and they are selling BB tickets for both adults and children for 35euros! You have to go see the show on certain days, but theres plenty of choice, so a bargain I think?

It's no good for me though, because they are only available to buy for shows up until 1st April, but I thought that I would share it on here in case anyone is looking for them[size=78%] [/size] :D

While writing, does anyone know when the tickets for shows in May will be available to buy?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

ozzyowl1

Hi - what dates is this for please? We're there late February and just had a look but seems to be full price?

Livvipivvi

Quote from: ozzyowl1 on January 06, 2014, 07:12:19 PM
Hi - what dates is this for please? We're there late February and just had a look but seems to be full price?

Hiya,  I've just found them.  They were quite tricky to find.  Am I allowed to add links to this forum?  I'm new so don't want to be breaking any rules  ;)

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

Livvipivvi

Hiya,  I've just retraced my steps. This is how I found the tickets...

Go to the disneylandparis website
when it askes you to pick where you're from, click on "France lle de France"
on the Right hand side of the home page theres a yellow box where you put in dates to get a quote.  Just under the button that you would click in that box theres 3 rows of small writing. click "La Legende De Buffalo Bill"

On the page that loads you should see 2 boxes, they are both for the BB show.  The second one has the usual prices, but the first one has the link to a limited number of reduced price tickets. 

Hope this helps  :) .  A bit longer winded than adding a link, but just in case I'm not allowed.

ozzyowl1

Sly_Racoon

Thanks for sharing.  We are going in February, for my 10th time but never seen Buffalo Bill due to the high price.
Cheapest on UK site is £48.70 (58 Euros)!

ozzyowl1

Hi still can't find it :(  Even on French site I'm just finding the regular price.

smudgepuss

I bought my ticket from ticketnet.fr (the French arm of Ticketmaster) for 40 Euros which seemed to be for all dates (when I was looking in mid-November), so doesn't have the faff of trying to find a cheap date.

Paris: 1997, 2003, 2008, 2012 (Santa Fe), 2013, 2014 (Cheyenne)
Tokyo: 2009, 2015

Livvipivvi

Quote from: ozzyowl1 on January 07, 2014, 11:21:59 PM
Hi still can't find it :(  Even on French site I'm just finding the regular price.

Hiya, have you followed the instructions I added a few posts up?  If you just click on the usual shows link on the website the cheaper ones don't show up for some reason.  They are only on the page that you get to if you click on the show name in the bottom of the quote box.  Hope this helps  :)

Livvipivvi

Quote from: smudgepuss on January 08, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
I bought my ticket from ticketnet.fr (the French arm of Ticketmaster) for 40 Euros which seemed to be for all dates (when I was looking in mid-November), so doesn't have the faff of trying to find a cheap date.

Okies, thanks for posting to let us know.  I'll take a look  :)

BoristheSpider

Quote from: Livvipivvi on January 06, 2014, 11:16:13 PM
Hiya,  I've just retraced my steps. This is how I found the tickets...

Go to the disneylandparis website
when it askes you to pick where you're from, click on "France lle de France"
on the Right hand side of the home page theres a yellow box where you put in dates to get a quote.  Just under the button that you would click in that box theres 3 rows of small writing. click "La Legende De Buffalo Bill"

On the page that loads you should see 2 boxes, they are both for the BB show.  The second one has the usual prices, but the first one has the link to a limited number of reduced price tickets. 

Hope this helps  :) .  A bit longer winded than adding a link, but just in case I'm not allowed.

Thanks xx

emrobo

Hello

Thank you for this.

I have a few questions if I may?

Does the 35 euros include the dinner or just the show?

The reason I ask is we have half board plus vouchers.

I am trying to work everything out and can't work out the 35 euros for show only or dinner included.
It works out cheaper for us to book with Disney and use our vouchers ( I think!) than the 35 euros if that is show only

Thank you :)

emrobo

What I don't understand is what is the difference between the two shows?
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]Malin ticket Dinner Show
[/size]
[/size]Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
[/size]
[/size]at 18:30 Session: € 40 meeting at 21:30: 35 € . Booking at least 5 days before your visit This ticket does not include access to the Disney ® Parks. Number of places limited to these rates.
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]------------------------
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]But underneath is another option....
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]---------------------------
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]Dinner and Show The legend of Buffalo Bill
[/size]
[/size]The Legend of Buffalo Bill ... with Mickey and Friends!
[/size]
[/size]two categories of seats
[/size]
[/size]Seats 2nd Category:
[/size]
[/size]Adult Price: € 59.90 Child Price: € 46.90
[/size]
[/size]Seats first Category:
[/size]
[/size]Adult Price: € 74.90 Child rate: 61 € 9
[/size]
[/size]