valentines day

Started by sarahh83, December 30, 2013, 02:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

we will be at DLP 12-16 feb and so looking to enjoy valentines to the maximum!

have you been to walts? would you recommend it?

do restaurants have special valentines menus?
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

AislingM

Hi Sarah I am going to be there 11th-15th Feb and cant wait, Ive never been for Valentines before. Walts is lovely , gorgeous setting and lovely food. We are planning Auberge De Cendrillion for our Valentines dinner.
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone know of any special events planned for this year ?

jaymiej

We are going from the 14th - 19th February really hoping there is something for Valentines!

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: jaymiej on January 09, 2014, 09:01:18 PM
We are going from the 14th - 19th February really hoping there is something for Valentines!

Usually extra characters floating about in rarer outfits.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

hawian rollercoaster

We are going 6th to 16th feb . My daughters 13th bday on valentines day . Last year there were many rare characters about but that was mainly due to a four day visit from the prince . It was great to meet some of them but some what annoying to be second best to the vip guests with areas shut off just for them . However moan over im pretty sure we would not have met the aristocats if it wasnt for his visit .

hawian rollercoaster

Anyone know whats on offer this valentines ?

BoristheSpider

Fingers crossed for the Beast  :)

ewormas

Hi all, I actually rang DLRP to ask if there was anything planned for this valentines day, they didn't even know they did anything in 2013! It reminded me of our first visit in 1996 I asked at town hall where the Christmas store was (la boutique du chateau) and was told they didnt have one! I do wish they employed more people that are actually Disney fans. Anyhow moan over,fingers crossed theres something on valentines day as its the first time out of 31 trips weve been there for it!

Have a great holiday all x

hawian rollercoaster

Super excited leave tomorrow for 7 nights at seqouia lodge followed by another 3 nights at the disneyland hotel for my daughters 13 th bday however she dosent now about going to dlh she thinks we are coming home when we pack up at seqouia  ;) Her bday is on valentines day i do hope there are some special surprises in store .

BoristheSpider

Wow, what a surprise! :-) 
Have a great time x

hawian rollercoaster

BoristheSpider

Does anyone know if there's anything happening for Valentine's?
I asked in City Hall earlier tonight but they only knew of a champagne buffet in Inventions priced €139.

Ravenseye

I would be interested to hear if Walt's was open later for Valentines.
We wanted to eat there on Wednesday for my son's 22nd Bday but their opening hours were 12 til 4pm, which I thought quite strange!
We were told the only restaurants open during the evening in the Parks were Blue Lagoon and Plaza Gardens.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...