15th Castle & Park Decorations

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 08:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

i hope after the 16(they wanna call it 15 but meh) year we will go back to normal until 20th year :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

a.newton

I think they could make quite a lot of money by auctioning off some of the decorations, they could give the money to charity if they thought it would look better.

I would sure like to bu something, my 3rd daughter was born in Feb 1992, she likes to think of herself as the same age (ish) as DLRP!

Riebi

I hope she won´t have the same idea as DLRP:

Mommmy now BIG TIME! MORE PRESENTS, MORE FUN, MORE PARTY! NOW! :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

a.newton

Well, she did say "I think I'll be like DLRP and have a 15th birthday is lasting a whole year"!

Riebi

:mrgreen:  So come on! Let her the fun!  :mrgreen:

Are the arcade-banners the only one you get this change?

seanmartina

I was wondering has anyone else noticed the fading of the castle characters, when i was there in july, they were very bright gold, as well as the crown design stands on top of the turrets, now they seem to be more silver when i visited in December, like washed out or bleached to a silvery gold

Kristof

Maybe just blue vs. grey skies?

seanmartina

probably..... ill check again in july

Nala_84

I saw a photo of the Castle where a few characters are missing  :shock: Are they fixed now?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Where and when did you see the photo? :?

Nala_84

Well it was today and I'm not sure whether I'm "allowed" to post it. It was from a friend who visited DLRP at the middle of March...

Well, I think it's okay to show a cut-out of the picture ;) Have to say that this big storm was while he was there:

I marked the places where I think the figures are missing... don't say I need glasses!  :lol:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Disney_Princess

Tink isn't on that photo either... she's missing right off the top.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

coruscantpt

And Buzz is also missing. And the spire down to the balcony. Strange the missing characters. Are you sure this is from this year? It looks like the pictures from last year when they were placing the characters in March. The missing ones were the last to be up in the castle.
How did they made the candleabration without them??
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

Nala_84

Now that you're mentioning it - this could also be, that this photo was taken last year  :lol:  :roll: It was a brandnew wallpaper with Disney Princesses from this March trip, but you're right, the background can also be from last March...

Sorry, didn't think about that  #-o :mrgreen:
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Quote from: "Nala_84"Now that you're mentioning it - this could also be, that this photo was taken last year  :lol:  :roll: It was a brandnew wallpaper with Disney Princesses from this March trip, but you're right, the background can also be from last March...

Sorry, didn't think about that  #-o :mrgreen:

Paaah! That was just your april fooooool contest!!!  :lol:  You´re the winner!  :D