Candleabration Bougillumination

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Sounds great. Have you filmed it too? I´m sooooo jealous of this experiences.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Poppy The Monkey

They are going to trial running the show later in the evening when the park is open later very soon apparently.

By the way; I saw you on Monday Ant /Baloo during Candleabration at the front of the stage a white jacket with your camcorder? I was going to come a say hi after the show but you disappeared straight away and I couldn't find you. Next time!

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"By the way; I saw you on Monday Ant /Baloo during Candleabration at the front of the stage a white jacket with your camcorder? I was going to come a say hi after the show but you disappeared straight away and I couldn't find you. Next time!
No way! I thought that was you!  But I wasn't totally sure, so I didn't want to scare some random person... and then when it finished I couldn't see you... oh well. :)  I think I almost blinded myself looking into the sunset to film that day.

Did you stay at Holiday Inn by any chance? :lol: I think I saw you on the other side of the bus.

Do you think there's a chance Lumiere could return for these new nighttime versions?  Why exactly did they schedule it at 18.00?  It all seems very strange...

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"By the way; I saw you on Monday Ant /Baloo during Candleabration at the front of the stage a white jacket with your camcorder? I was going to come a say hi after the show but you disappeared straight away and I couldn't find you. Next time!
No way! I thought that was you!  But I wasn't totally sure, so I didn't want to scare some random person... and then when it finished I couldn't see you... oh well. :)  I think I almost blinded myself looking into the sunset to film that day.

Did you stay at Holiday Inn by any chance? :lol: I think I saw you on the other side of the bus.

Do you think there's a chance Lumiere could return for these new nighttime versions?  Why exactly did they schedule it at 18.00?  It all seems very strange...

Yep that was me! I wasn't 100% sure it was you either, I've only seen your picture once at the Palmenhaus, so was trying to remember that, but couldn't be sure and by the time I'd decided to ask you were gone.

I've finished working now until June, and my parents and brother came over for a few days, staying at the Holiday Inn so I spent a few days with them in the parks, which was nice. And yes you probably did see me on the bus, first time I've used them infact - they are a nightmare at times!

Lumiere will not be back for the nighttime versions.

The reason it is so early is mainly due to the way the rota's work.[/i]

ChipChap

I saw the nightime version on Friday and have to say: Really GREAT!
But one thing what should not happen: The light from the "5" of the big "15" on the castle did not work...
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

DisneyBud

Haha, step back in time, the big "1" year anniversary!!

disney_dudette

It would have been AWSOM to have been there! I'm so going to Disney for the next anniversary! :tink:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

dreamseeker

hi! One friend of mine visited DLRP and made one video of this show in the day version. Here you are:

BOUGILLUMINATION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbHxZlOuDkI

And after... I find this oficial video about the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxVSuG8RDJM

Enjoy them!
from barcelone... Dreamseeker

mousy.be

Last friday 13 april, there were 2 versions, on 18u the day-time version like was noticed on the parkmap, and one about 20u30 I think, nothing was mentioned in the parkmap about this second "night-time" version of the show. I only saw the last few minutes of the night time version because we were eating at Plaza Gardens Restaurant. The day-time version is really stupid, en I will never watched it again (and yes I'm a very very big Disney fan, lol) The nighttime version is a lot better, BUT a little small fireworks at the end would be very welcome.....and please bring Lumiere back to the stage !
Greetings from
mousy.be

Snow White Queen

I think that the day version of the Bougillumination isn't very good because we can't see the candles !!!  :?
But the show can't be during the night because this summer Wishes comes back !
Castmember in *Snow White scary ride* all the summer !

for a cheapest AP, ask me \";)\"

me84

it will start later in the summer, candelabration will be after fantillusion and before wishes, its also very possible that we will do an earlyer show also, we dont even know yet.......... :roll:

crunchie_lover

Quote from: "me84"it will start later in the summer, candelabration will be after fantillusion and before wishes, its also very possible that we will do an earlyer show also, we dont even know yet.......... :roll:

Fantillusion, Bougillumination then wishes! I hope they do all follow on from each other, would make the ending to the day even more perfect.
July 15th 2007: DLRP.....my second home \":)\"

SkySurfer

Does anyone know, which music they else used?
The Show was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
And I just wonder, if the whole music is from the Peter Pan Movie...
or if they used other sampels... for example the fanfare at the beginning
or the drums in the middel-part of the show!
Does anyone know more?
I MUST HAVE THIS MUSIC!!!!

Thomas

me84

give me a couple of days and i will uplad the music for you :D

Anthony

^^ No music sharing please!

Quote from: "magicforum rules"
    » No music (mp3) requests please, this could get the forum in trouble![/list]
    For SkySurfer:

The Music of Candleabration

The music of Candleabration is comprised mainly of three key pieces - the opening fanfare and majestic, orchestral dance scores, the 15th Anniversary 'Dreams' theme and finally the song, 'Just Like We Dreamed It'.

The show's opening fanfare and Mickey's top hat dance routine are original creations written especially for the show by Musical Director for Disneyland Resort Paris, Vasile Sirli.  With blasts of strong brass, tapping drums and a swirling, anticipation-building orchestration of strings, the music was recorded in Hungary by 80 musicians of the Budapest Pop Orchestra, who previously recorded the show stop scores for The Wonderful World Of Disney Parade (1998-2007) and Disney's ImagiNations Parade (2000-2001) for Disneyland Resort Paris, amongst other pieces.  The music of Mickey's chorus line route can also be heard in a slightly altered style through the music of Alpha Bet You Are.

The instantly recognisable theme used for the opening appearance of the flag artists and for the "bougillumination" itself comes from the 2003 Universal Pictures 'Peter Pan' live-action film and therefore from internationally renowned film composer James Newton Howard - a Disney name himself with past credits including the scores of 'Dinosaur', 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' and 'Treasure Planet'.  Named 'Flying', the piece was re-recorded by Disney for use in their television commercials for Disney Parks.  Seeking a suitable piece of illuminations music, this popular 'Dreams' theme seemed a perfect fit - not least because it gave some perfect synergy between what guests have seen on television at home and what they see unfold before their eyes in the park.

Finally, the theme song of Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade - 'Just Like We Dreamed It' - gets a final encore for the anniversary year, with a performance at the end of the show with all the Disney VIPs.  The song here, the show stop version of the theme, includes a special encore section at the end itself.

from: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/15thann ... eabration/