Candleabration Bougillumination

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maleficent_mum

we were lucky enough to have been in the park last night and the Bougillumination is beautiful, the castle looks wonderful when the candles are lit and the jets of fairy dust that come from Tinkerbells wands are spectacular.  I loved it in case you hadn't guessed. :D
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

Kris

Someone earlier talked about this stage affecting a presentation of Wishes. Wishes WILL appear this year as I've been told the stage has some doors facing the castle (like the "Wishes" sign) does. This is obviously for the projection equipment.

Wishes WILL be on this year, have no fear of that!  :wink:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Riebi

I like the night show! Very magical!

And I´m surprised how clear the candles shine.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DisneyBud

Quote from: "Kris"Someone earlier talked about this stage affecting a presentation of Wishes. Wishes WILL appear this year as I've been told the stage has some doors facing the castle (like the "Wishes" sign) does. This is obviously for the projection equipment.

Wishes WILL be on this year, have no fear of that!  :wink:

PHEW! Thank goodness for that

Nala_84

Quote from: "Masamune":D It looks wonderful.

:( I am worried about all this talk of the show not being as good during the day time. We're going in the Summer, and it doesn't really go dark in the Summer till like 7pm. I hope they decide to move the show back so that it's dark when it starts.

That's what I tought/think and hope for, too!! Looks much more authentic when it's dark...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

fly_with_me_dumbo

well, i am really confused, will there be a fireworks display in august, is it a special one for the 15th celebration, or an old one? i just want to see firworks :o  are there fireworks when the candles are lit on the castle?

stuarthulluk

im soooo glad lumuire is there.... all the posters and stuff make sence now......

is he going to be in the show everyday now.......... i really hope so or was it just for that 1 apperence...., i have experince with costumes.......but that does look very hard to walk in....... looks a tad scary......, and those candle arms must be very heavy........,, but again, take my hat off to them.....

Masamune

Quote from: "Jayna62":pluto: I think you will be waiting till nearly ten o'clock in the summer.
Well, hopefully they'll at least consider doing the show a bit later in the Evening. :( Like people have mentioned, it won't be much of a show if we can't even tell the difference between lit candles and non-lit candles because the sky is still light.

@ Nala - :) We should both have our fingers crossed.

Patrick

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"well, i am really confused, will there be a fireworks display in august, is it a special one for the 15th celebration, or an old one? i just want to see firworks :o  are there fireworks when the candles are lit on the castle?

There will be a fireworks display during August, however it will just be standard wishes, the fireworks performed on the 31st March, were for the press event only.  Candlebration does not include any fireworks itself.

me84

ok........

:!: no lumiere is not in the normal everyday show
 :!: no there are not going to be fireworks in the normal everyday show
 :!: the projections on the castle, yup thats rite just a one off!

:D yes wishes will be on this summer,
 :D yes thats what the doors in the stage are for

:idea: and starting this friday for a 10 day trial candelabration will be on 2 times a day, they know there is a problem with it still being daylight but they are trying to find a solution!

=D> with all the great work that the entertainment department has done for the birthday year and all the problems that they have overcome dont you think that u could cut them some slack for overlooking 1 detail.

things are finally coming together, just enjoy them dont gossip!

me84

Kris

Hmm, not sure if 2 shows a day will solve the problem of sunshine vs darkness, but I suppose it will add more to the day's entertainment and stop so much congestion. I can't believe they didn't see the problem of this show from the start... we all did  :wink:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

me84

im guessing its gonna be the usual 6pm show and the second at about 9 or 930, we wont know what our shifts will be untill tomorrow! :?

Nala_84

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Nala - :) We should both have our fingers crossed.

Oh yes, we should  [-o< Let's hope the best!

@ me84: Shall that mean you know more about the times?  8) Would be nice if you could tell us when they tried a later (dark) show! :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

me84

yes it does,
right............
 from fri 6th untill sun 15th candelabration will be at
1800h and 2100h
but just for the holidays i dont know what they will do after that...... :?:

Anthony

I saw the "daytime" version yesterday.  No real "illumination", no Lumiere, sun setting in the corner of my eye... but I still loved it.  The dancers with flags and hats, the characters with their instruments... and the MUSIC!!!!  I loved the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony, but this is spectacular, it feels so grand.  I didn't know what to expect from this show, but I really love it.  It's quick, epic, simple and very magical.  I had goosebumps through the whole thing.

Obviously a million times better at night like on the 31st, but hey, still a great show.

What's the official line on why the banners and candles haven't been illuminated these past 2 / 3 days?  I don't care about the show being in daylight, but they should at least leave the lights on so when it goes dark you can see them...