Candleabration Bougillumination

Started by Anthony, March 07, 2007, 04:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Quote from: "raptor1982"Yes Nala, you got it! They're even using the same stage (without the giant books).

Hehe, sorry for my "long line" :D But well, then it sounds very, very good! (Is that the same stage where the princesses can be seen/photolocation?)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Kinou

La Rouquine on DCP told us that the first characters (Jiminy, Donald, Daisy) are on the castle now. Along with the Xmas lights structure... :( It's so ugly in daytime! WHY WHY WHY???
Hug it out bitch !

Soap

Quote from: "Kinou"La Rouquine on DCP told us that the first characters (Jiminy, Donald, Daisy) are on the castle now. Along with the Xmas lights structure... :( It's so ugly in daytime! WHY WHY WHY???

Ugly??? What are u talking about? It looks amazing!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

Discussions about the decorations should go here!

Anthony

The latest show & parade times have been announced - Candleabration will be performed every day from 1st April at 18h00, for the first two weeks of April at least.

So it's definitely more a first-sign-of-darkness show rather than a nighttime show, which makes sense really, since they'll want those lovely character candles to be lit for as long as possible.

Nala_84

Oh what a pity. I hoped it'd be at least one hour later so that it's a bit dark... Is it possible that the show will be performed later if there are two Extra Magic Hours in the evening?  :)

But I guess it'll be still great, even at six o'clock!  :cheshire_bounce:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

Quote from: "Nala_84"Oh what a pity. I hoped it'd be at least one hour later so that it's a bit dark... Is it possible that the show will be performed later if there are two Extra Magic Hours in the evening?  :)

I doubt they would perform it later simply due to extra magic hours, afterall that leaves out the normal guests to see it a lot.

Disneyana

great to hear that it wiöö perform a bit earlier. Then I guess I will have the chance to see it myself.  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

maleficent_mum

Just wondered does anyone know if there's likely to be a "trial run" of the Bougillumination for the press on the 31st March ?
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

Jayna62

Quote from: "Baloo"The latest show & parade times have been announced - Candleabration will be performed every day from 1st April at 18h00, for the first two weeks of April at least.

So it's definitely more a first-sign-of-darkness show rather than a nighttime show, which makes sense really, since they'll want those lovely character candles to be lit for as long as possible.

We were sat outside in the garden tonight and at 7.30pm uk time (8.30 in France) it was still light so I think 6pm in France it is going to be a little bit early.

Martin

Dlrp.fr have pictures and a video of the show on their website:

//http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_disneyland_paris_15_ans_bougillumination_anniversa_1101.html

I have to say I like the way they've used the 'Year of a Million Dreams'/'Flying' music when they actually light the castle - it has a lot of impact. Not sure about the flags bit at the start though - all the characters would probably be better being on the stage from the start.

Also I think it's a bit too light at the time of day it is shown - you can't see the candles very well at all!

Martin

penfold12

Totaly agree Martin. I was getting a liitle bored in the begining, then it livened up. Its a shame its a candle lighting show, yet its performed in the daylight

fly_with_me_dumbo

this is going ot sound stupid, but are they still doing fireworks. i wont wacth the video as to not spoil it when i go :P

adamguy_6

lol it reeeeally makes no sense that they do this in Daylight! HAHA

And after this, the Parade and what else - people will be FED UP of hearing Just Like We Dreamed It hahaha
Once Upon A Time...

Japper

I like it! I think it's very good when it's dark in the park!