buying from ticketnet.fr

Started by DisneyMichelle, November 10, 2013, 06:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

I have just brought 2 tickets to watch Buffalo Bill on New Years Eve -total cost using the french website ticketnet.fr was 74Euros. This is obviously extremely cheap in comparison to buying on the DLP website who are charging £242 for 2 tickets.

What I would like to know is, has anyone used this website before for Buffalo Bill tickets? will I be ok on the night? I would hope I am but just being cautious due to the price difference?

any info would be great.
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Zee79

We used these tickets in May and had no issues- we bought 11 off ticknetfr. You will be fine. One word of advice, get there a minimum of 1 hour before your show. We got there 1 hour before in May and we were at the doors.

amanda08

Is there a special meal or something on that niight? the prices are normally nothing close to 242 pounds direct from Disney.  ???  Ticketnet are a good company but I would double check if I was you at that is a massive price difference

DisneyMichelle

amanda 08 - This price is for New Years Eve so thats why it is so much higher.
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

amanda08

I realise that :D , was more thinking that ticketnet had made a mistake - you would not want to be turned away on the night!

Zee79

It doesn't hurt checking but remember it is a lot cheaper in france compared to what your are charged for in the UK or with being from the U.K. It is how they make their money. It also might be the later show that has a different price.

shewholaughs

Quote from: DisneyMichelle on November 10, 2013, 06:25:35 PM
Hello

I have just brought 2 tickets to watch Buffalo Bill on New Years Eve -total cost using the french website ticketnet.fr was 74Euros. This is obviously extremely cheap in comparison to buying on the DLP website who are charging £242 for 2 tickets.

What I would like to know is, has anyone used this website before for Buffalo Bill tickets? will I be ok on the night? I would hope I am but just being cautious due to the price difference?

any info would be great.

I'm the same. I want to buy tickets from ticketnet.fr for Christmas Eve (the price different is huge) but don't want to then find out they aren't valid or something when we rock up on Christmas Eve!