World of Disney

Started by idylles, October 18, 2013, 09:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idylles

I'm going to the Village in November because there are some awesome pin releases (I'm in the trading busns).  But the issue is that I only have money to drive and be in the Village, so I can't buy a ticket for the park.

Would it be safe to presume all pin releases will be sold in World of Disney too?
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Mac

You never know what they do with pins and if they will put them in specific parts of the park or in all the stores in the Village. Where are you driving from and when in November? Will help you get the pins in park if I am around =) ºoº
ºoº☆¨*:•.1992 Opening Week (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1994 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.1998 (Hotel Cheyenne).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2001-2004 Cast Member (Moteurs... Action!).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2005-2010 (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº -
ºoº☆¨*:•.2011 (Disneyland Hotel).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2012 Christmas (Hotel New York).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Jan/Feb/May/Sept/Oct.•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2013 Christmas (Sequoia Lodge).•:*¨☆ºoº - ºoº☆¨*:•.2014 January (Santa Fe)/June/July.•:*¨☆ºoº

nathalie

Not all LE's, sometimes it says on the release poster "only at Pueblo's".

idylles

Oh okay, thank you!

@Mac:  I'll probably go around 27th of November, not sure yet though.  I'm kind of waiting for the November releases because I don't really like October.
A dream is a wish your heart makes.