Special Offers

Started by Ravenseye, October 02, 2013, 07:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenseye

Does anybody know if Disney will, or are likely to, introduce any new special offers for next Summer?
I realise there is an offer of an early booking discount that runs until October 15th, but I don't know if it's wise to hang on in case a more enticing offer is released  :D
It is interesting that they now offer free half board AND up to 20% off for stays until April 2nd, just as the up to 40% offer ended. Generous? Desperate?
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

hannabdav

They appear to have the same cycle of offers!! We used 2 nights free offer as it is effectively 50% off!!
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

polar vixen

It depends how long you're going for, we went for 6 days/7nights, and found the best offer for us came in spring when it was 25% off + half board standard for free since food would have cost us round 700 euros, this was a fantastic deal. If you'll be eating out him there I think this deal is the best.

hawian rollercoaster

The current offer of free food ,does this mean its standard meal plan vouchers even if you stay in the disneyland hotel.

Disney Mum

With free half board it is appropriate to the hotel you are staying in.  we are booked on this offer for December staying at the Sequoia, so we got free Half Board Plus, if you stay at the Disneyland Hotel on this deal you will get free Half Board Premium.

DLP - Magic Circus Sep06, SQL Feb07, Cheyenne Apr07, Sequoia Xmas07, SQL Jun09, HNY Sep10, SF Mar11, Cheyenne Jun12, NPBC Oct12, Cheyenne Mar13 soon SQL Dec13

Florida - Intnl Drive Aug88, Comfort Suites May08, LBV Resort Village Sep09, POR AR Aug/Sep11 soon Encantada/DCL Oct/Nov14

hawian rollercoaster

Thank you thats the way it was a few years when we had a free full board offer wasnt sure if the deal was just the same .