Shows?

Started by debz1402, September 24, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debz1402

Hey as I sure you will all know by now this will be our 1st time going to DLP and just wondered what shows there and are they likely to still be performing out of season in Feb?

We are booked for bbwws on the 2nd night but what else is there a friend mentioned dreams what is this and how much extra do you have to pay for these shows?

Super excited can't wait to get there hurry up Feb hehe xx

ShellieMay

You don't have to worry about not seeing shows just because it's February, because there aren't any shows anyway.
All there is, is Disney Dreams - Disney Magic On Parade and Stars 'n Cars Parade.

orangarnold

The whole subject of shows is a sore subject with a lot on here, as a long miss them.

ed-uk

We can at least include Animagique as a show in the Walt Disney Studios.
Ed & David

idylles

Ooh Animagique is just wonderful! <3
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

bad-pink-tink

Dreams is an animations, music and light show which is projected onto the castle after dark. At the moment they have only announced that it will change theme for Christmas, but I am sure after Christmas they will have a new theme for dreams as it is expected to be a long running show. There is no charge, as long as you are in the park and can see the castle then you will see dreams, although there are good and bad vantage points.

The other shows which ShellieMay mentioned Disney Magic On Parade and Stars 'n Cars Parade have scheduled times and locations and again are free.

Moteurs Action Stunt Spectacular, Stars 'n Cars Parade are in Disney Studios and Disney Magic On Parade in in Disneyland Park

When you get your tickets and park information you will have the times and locations in the park information brochure.

In Disney Village Billy Bobs is a bar which has concerts and shows. These change all the time so the best thing to do is to either ring Disney or check with your travel agent.

There is also a cinema and an IMAX cinema in Disney village, again check near your travel dates for whats on.

When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

debz1402

Thanks guys that helps me out lots :) xx