Are the Disney tickets dated ?

Started by jopsey, September 22, 2013, 09:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jopsey

This is my first post and am trying to plan my first trip to Disneyland Paris but driving myself bonkers with all the different options :(
If I was to book a hotel through Disney and I got 3 days tickets would I be able to use tickets on any other dates ?

Karen

Hello there, whenever we have booked a disney hotel package the tickets they have given us have always been dated, it does have their period of use printed on the back and the end date is usually a few days after your check out date.  Ive never used them later than our check out date but i think you wouldnt have a problem.  The tickets get a little hole punched into them each day you go into the park so you can never use them for more days than purchased but can spread the days over the period on the back... :) :)

jopsey

BoristheSpider

Can you enter & leave the park unlimited times throughout the day?

bad-pink-tink

JOPSEY

when I booked with the official site I got an email confirmation and booking reference. I printed this out and when I checked into the hotel they gave me the park tickets.

Quote from: BoristheSpider on September 22, 2013, 11:34:10 PM
Can you enter & leave the park unlimited times throughout the day?

Yes you can go in and out of the parks as much as you want. Disneyland and Disney Studios are actually two separate parks. The entrances to both are beside each other. When you leave one park you go though a turnstile and there is a cast member who will stamp your hand. To enter a park you put your ticket through the turnstile and show the stamp to the cast member. There is a continuous movement of people between the two parks, Disney village , the train station and hotels all day.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

captain rocket

Jopsy, the tickets are dated for seven days then they are invalid.
One interesting thing that I have'nt seen posted recently is that expired tickets used to work in Fastpass machines! This meant that you could take old tickets with you ans get multiple fastpasses! Perhaps someone could confirm if this has been blocked by Disney yet?

orangarnold

Quote from: captain rocket on September 23, 2013, 09:24:53 AM
Jopsy, the tickets are dated for seven days then they are invalid.
One interesting thing that I have'nt seen posted recently is that expired tickets used to work in Fastpass machines! This meant that you could take old tickets with you ans get multiple fastpasses! Perhaps someone could confirm if this has been blocked by Disney yet?

If its not I think it's time to dig out my old tickets