wild west show

Started by sarahh83, September 13, 2013, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahh83

is this worth going to considering the cost? last decemeber we had a birthday meal at cafe mickey for my 3 year old son, the exeprience was out of this world and i would highly recommend it. this time thou (feb 2014) we are thinking of doing something different so wanted opinions on the wild west show - value for money, what was the show like, what was the food like, suitable for a 4 year old? thank you xxx
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

DLRP Roundup!

It's suitable for a 4 year old :)

It's good fun and can be a laugh. The food is absolutely awful in my opinion. You pay for the show.

Show included section cheering, stomping, shouting, clapping. Some Mickey and co, some stunts, some wild west "gun fights".

I'm going to do it again, so I wouldn't consider it a waste of money.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

GeoffD

Strangely, after everyone said the food was awful, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Sure it's not the greatest, but it's not bad.

The show is a great 1h30 entertainment and the pre-show is great fun too! I had a wonderful time and wouldn't hesitate booking it again, 4 year olds are going to love the characters, games and animals. There is also a chance for a photo with Mickey in the pre-show.

amanda08

We love BBWWS but would not pay full price for it. Generally one or other of the French websites have discount tickets. At the moment only going upto nov that I could find, so you need to keep checking closer to your dates. The price via promoparcs and FNC is between 35 and 41 euro - MUCH cheaper then through Disney direct

sarahh83

thanks very much for that tip, yes it is quite a lot of money isnt it

we've booked half board plus so that covers cafe mickey so can always pop back there again :)
First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Zee79

We enjoyed it and had my twin nieces with us (age 2) and they enjoyed it. We booked through ticknetnet.fr and saved £100 for a family of 4.