Needing advise on Bonfire Nights

Started by SParky, September 07, 2013, 03:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SParky

Ok peeps

I am going to DLRP for the bonfire night events and needing to know any information possible about these nights.....as I'll explain, trying to do lots on 1 night in particular and wondering if it can actually all be done.

Wednesday the 6th November
I would like to do all of the following in the evening, I'll explain why at the end
Annette's Diner (I understand you can't book a table for this  :( )
Dreams
Panoramagique
Fireworks

So, my question is...

What time are the fireworks at the lake usually?

I can try and plan Annette's around this, say about 5 - 5.30 so we can get to Dreams, but it depends on the Fireworks, Annette's and the Fireworks are the absolute KEY events that I must do, if I can add at least Panoramagique it will top the night to a tee, and as Pano closes at 8, I suspect Dreams will be dropped (although we shall watch it another night, maybe on the 5th to have a nice build up to the next day).

We are having breakfast with the characters that morning as well, have everything else planned out, but there is so little info available about the fireworks that I can't finish the plans

And this is all in aid of.....proposing to my gf, the trip was originally supposed to be a surprise, but that kinda backfired on me due to other factors, and I think she has probably worked out what I'm intending, but has no clue about any of the details
Santa Fe - November 2013

gemma2806

First of all good luck and congratulations!

You're right about Annette's and not being able to book and I think you're right aiming for the 5-5:30pm time slot as you should miss any huge queues.

My best advice about the fireworks would be to go onto the disneylandparis.co.uk website the week you go and check out the calendar as this will have the times on it for the fireworks taking place over the two nights before the 6th.

I know it's leaving it till nearly the last minute and it'll be nerve-wracking enough for you but I'm not sure that you'll find out any sooner unless you actually call DLP at the end of October to see if they know the information before it's released to the general public.

Hope this is of some help and good luck again!