Partner Hotels?

Started by abismummy, August 17, 2013, 04:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Nathalie, all you say is correct, but if you read the posts above you will find a couple of us have stayed at The Kyriad and responded to the original post!

Lindavdende. I would be surprised if they have stopped the supply of tea and coffee, they were supplied when I last visited in May! Where did you get this information from?

nathalie

sorry, must have looked over that then  :)

lindavdende

@captain rocket: it was on booking sites. In the review of people that stayed there. Must say they are not so happy about their stay there. But mostly I dont agree with the complaints on site like that

orangarnold

I'm at the Kyraid next month, as long as its clean its fine. I don't go on holiday to stay in a hotel

lindavdende

Same here! Im basically only there to sleep. Rest of the time i will be in disneyland

nathalie

When I went in February there was a hot water cooker in the room.

But when I went in July last month, there were already no hot water cookers in the room anymore.
There were 4 of us, and 2 addicted to tea, they went to ask at front desk, and they were told, that they have been taken out of the rooms.

orangarnold

They seem to have removed kettle from the room description on the website too, it's not the end of the world. If I get desperate I can always go to Auchan and buy a cheap kettle

lindavdende

We go to kyriad by car, so we just take a kettle with is just to be sure. And of course.....its not the end of the world ;)

orangarnold

Can I just ask for those who have stayed at the Kyraid. Can you get your purchases from in the park delivered to the room?

nathalie

Yes you can, I used this last year October  :)

I was told, that everything you buy before 3pm can be sent to the gift shop of the hotel (which opens at 8am I think it was every morning)

orangarnold

Quote from: "nathalie"Yes you can, I used this last year October  :)

I was told, that everything you buy before 3pm can be sent to the gift shop of the hotel (which opens at 8am I think it was every morning)

Brill thanks!

It will save a lot of hassle walking to the Disney Store in the Village

sarahmumof4

I stayed in the adagio this year which was a lovely hotel .

Booked the hotel through Disney so got park tickets and breakfast included .

We booked Eurostar directly through Eurostar and it was a lot cheaper than booking through Disney .

The adagio is an aparthotel so has a kitchen etc . Plenty of space , nice rooms. Free shuttle to the hotel from Disney .
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄