Evening Extra Magic Hours? Is that old?

Started by DisneyManiac, August 02, 2013, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

I am on a a site called Magical Kingdoms and has a section specifically for Disneyland Paris, and in the Extra Magic Hours section it mentions Evening Magic Hours, I have never heard of this. I have just noticed it says 2010, does the Evening Magic Hours happen anymore? It sounds like a good idea.

DLRP Roundup!

Disney World offers evening extra magic hours, can't say in the last few years I've seen any at Paris, but I imagine they could offer them.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

15MagicalYears

I'm sure the reason we don't see evening EMH is (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that due to French laws it's expensive for Disney to keep employees on later than it is to have them start early and obviously Dlp try to keep costs at a minimum.

gemma2806

I guess as well there is no point having them from a practical outlook as Disney Dreams is always on at park closing. If they had EMH in the evening then regular park visitors would not be able to see Disney Dreams as they would close the park to regular visitors before the show was on or alternatively if they did EMH it would have to be after Disney Dreams which would mean the park wouldn't shut in the summer till midnight! It's just not practical to run evening EMH.