Milk ..... And pin trading bags!

Started by tubbsy, July 31, 2013, 10:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Where abouts on main street did you find them please?  Also tubbsy, if you don't mind me asking and it's slightly off topic, I know you trip to paris didn't work out, but how far/exact did you get with your plans?

tubbsy

We actually found them in the glass blowing shop-but the next day they werent there. We saw them in World of Disney after that. Then on the last day, back in the glass blowing shop!

Paris-Right, we didnt book tickets for the Eiffel tower, but we worked out the best route from the train to it. We were going to buy metro tickets rather than RER, so it would give us more access to the underground. We would get off the train at Charles De Gaule etoile and walk to the tower-The intention was that I would queue whilst the others walked to the Statue of Liberty and then back to me to go up the Eiffel Tower.
We would then use the metro or walk to the Opera House (Rob and Steph are big Phantom fans) then down to the Louvre. Then down to Notre Dame before heading back to Disney.

Steph had actually gone onto the AA route site and plotted a route for us walking and we have a Paris guide from Waterstones-it has a metro guide in it. It also has lots of "Did you know... ?" info bits in for Rob.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club