June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Shannon

Your report and photos are lovely, I really enjoyed reading it and it's made me even more excited for my next visit! I'm glad that you had a good time :)

[size=85]June 2012 - Santa Fe
March 2013 - Cheyenne - (Trip Report)
March/April 2014 - Cheyenne[/size]

BlackPearl

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful report and pictures!
 =D>  =D>  =D>

Fluffymilly

Well done! What a fabulous trip report! I have loved reading each instalment, a nice evening treat. Thanks for the Buzz tips. This time my daughter and I will be at Disney the same time as my son and his wife and baby so the Buzz competition will be intense. I hope I can find those secret places you mention as I need all the help I can get!! 77 days to wait for our first stay in Hotel New York for the fireworks. #rather excited!!

tubbsy

Thank you so much guys :) We really enjoyed the holiday and writing the report has really helped with the holiday blues :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

julesk

Quote from: "tubbsy"Thanks Julesk-Just hanging around, day tripping, over the next few weeks, so ask away about Legoland :)
As for hotels, we did see Ibis and Etap on the way through :) I know Steph stayed in one close to the motorway with her school a few years ago. It was awful, so will see if she can remember the name of it so you can avoid it :)

Thanks Tubbsy, sorry not been on for a few days as working non stop to pay off next trip! Thanks for all the legoland help, been on you tube after what you recommended and getting excited now.

julesk

Amazing trip report, your spot for dreams was excatly the same as our spot in May  :D . You where so lucky with the stairs, when we did it, it was crazy busy, even the parents where fighting. Maybe we should have gone in summer hols after all  :( . You where so lucky seeing snow white at Inventions, we did see her with Prince Charming at the Princess Meal but it would have been a bonus to see her again. Wish we where going back sooner, cant wait another 14 months  :cry:

carelessness @ DLRP

What a wonderful disney adventure ... thank you for this marvelous report  :)

tubbsy

Julesk-Glad I could help
And thank-you everyone for all your compliments on my writing and photos!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

Angel_Ariel

Awww fab trip report! I really enjoyed it and your pic's were great! It looks like you all had so much fun! :)
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

Glitch101

Hey everyone! I'm Steph, Tubbsy's daughter!
Julesk, I saw an earlier post where Mum mentioned the hotel i stayed in, in 2010. I took photos of everything wrong with it and I could private message you the name.
It was an absolutely amazing trip, and I would love to go back. Even though I'm nineteen in a couple of months, I was so excited to see Tinkerbell, Rapunzel and Peter Pan on the Parade, and was slightly disappointed not to meet Peter or Merida (even though she's not in Paris). However, meeting Chewbacca made me the envy of a lot of my geeky friends!
And Disney Dreams... I know it wasn't aimed at me, but it was so personal for me, it truly renewed my belief in magic.